45- Oscar Piastri

Prompts 3 (love) and 2 (baby) requested by LilyHeseltine123 Hope you like it ❤️

Looking down at the white stick in your hand you felt your whole world stop turning. The two lines signified that your life was going to change forever. You had been feeling sick for days and you had your suspicions, but the test just confirmed it. You were pregnant. Only 19 years old and pregnant with a baby. You still felt like a child yourself. However, despite the initial dread, the thought of the life growing inside of you made you smile slightly to yourself. Your hand rested softly on your growing stomach as you began to imagine how your boyfriend Oscar would take the news. Of course you were worried, as his racing career had only just started, and he didn't need any distractions right now.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the turn of the key in the front door. You quickly pulled yourself to your feet, pushing the pregnant test into your pocket, before heading downstairs to greet Oscar. "Hey babe" he said kissing your head before grabbing himself a drink and sitting down on one of the bar stools in the kitchen. He noticed something was wrong as you were awfully quiet, not like your usual self, where you would ask him lots of questions about how his day went. You nibbled on your lip, unaware that Oscar was staring intently at you. "What's wrong babe?" He asked reaching out to grab your hand.  You took a deep breath before looking into his eyes and whispering "I'm pregnant" as you slipped the test out of your pocket and across the kitchen island towards him.

He didn't respond, he just looked at your face blankly. You couldn't tell what he was thinking and it terrified you. "Oscar please say something" you begged, hoping his silence was a sign of shock and not anger or disappointment. "I don't know what to say, I mean, this just ruins everything I had planned" he said with his head in his hands. You were stunned. You couldn't believe that he thought this baby was a mistake that you were the one to ruin his plans. You were about to go upstairs to pack a bag and leave to get some space, when Oscar spoke up. "Wh-where are you going?" He asked confused. "I'm leaving. I don't want to ruin your plans" you sobbed. "That's not what I meant" he explained as he grabbed your hand to stop you from leaving. "What I meant to say was I had plans for tonight. A surprise. And now this announcement has kind of ruined it" he said chuckling.

He reached into his pocket before pulling out a little black box. You gasped, covering your mouth with your hands. "I got this a while ago and was waiting to give it to you. I spent all day making arrangements for tonight to surprise you, but now your news kind of overshadows this. But I'm gonna do this anyway because after all, we have a little less time now". He got off the stool and down on one knee before opening the box. "Y/N, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You've stood by me through thick and thin, you are my biggest supporter, and now you're the mother of my child. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else, so will you marry me?" He asked looking up at your with hopeful eyes. You couldn't response due to the tears so you just nodded your head over and over. He jumped up and placed the ring on your finger and kissed you softly. "I love you so much" he said before resting his hands on your stomach. "And I love baby Piastri so much too" "we love you too Oscar".