3- Scott McTominay

Post- isolation celebrations:

For the lovely F1Babes who is an actual angel ❤️

Today was the day you and every other football fan in the country had been waiting for- the first game back with fans in attendance. The new season has been delayed due to coronavirus lockdown, and the first few games were behind closed doors, so you couldn't go and support your team until now. November is a busy time for football too with crowded fixture list so you were grateful you could finally show some support.

Your boyfriend Scott has left earlier than you to meet the rest of the Manchester United team at the hotel before they would make their way on the bus to the game. You got dressed in your "McTominay" shirt and some skinny jeans and grabbed your ticket and pass, before heading out the door to the stadium. Walking up the stairs of Old Trafford never gets old, 75,000 fans in attendance, all wearing red, all having the same passion for the club you loved. It wasn't long before the boys arrived and started warming up. You saw Scott and he sent you a cheeky wink before carrying on with his warm ups. The game was soon ready to kick off and your nerves were kicking in. A huge game against Chelsea was always hard, but the first one back after lockdown was even harder. Th first half ended 0-0 all to play for and you knew Scott would have been frustrated with some of the chances missed by himself and his teammates. The second half soon began and you were once again on the edge of your seat. Suddenly the ball dropped to Scott and he shot from outside the box, the ball flying into the top left corner of the net. The crowd erupted as you stood up and cheered for your amazing boyfriend, who ran to the corner flag and pointed straight at you making a heart shape with his hands.

The game ended 1-0 to United. 3 points and a goal for your boyfriend. You made your way down to the pitch where Scott was running towards you. "Hey babe did you see the goal? I dedicated it to you!" "I did it was amazing, such an amazing strike" "an amazing goal for an amazing girl" he winked and pulled you into his side, kissing the top of your head. "Thanks for coming today Y/N it means the world to have your support". You looked up at him and pecked his lips. You were lucky to have not only an amazing boyfriend, but an amazing boyfriend who plays for your amazing team.

Hope you like it.

Thanks everyone for the requests, didn't expect this many honestly 😂 love you all x