36- Charles Leclerc

Prompts 2+7 (love) requested by Brazowa_Alpaka hope you like it ❤️

Race season meant only one thing. Loneliness. Your boyfriend Charles spent most of his time working out and training, or in meetings with his team in Maranello, which meant you were alone in Monaco for a lot of the time. This allowed to get a lot of chores done, since Charles wasn't there to mess anything up again.

Today you had decided to clean the kitchen, you had put on some music and had began to wipe down the surfaces with the disinfectant spray you loved so much, since it smelled like juicy apples. The weather was nice today in Monaco so you had opened the windows of the apartment to let some cool air in, and you were only wearing some shorts and one of Charles' Ferrari t shirts, so you wouldn't get too hot.

It was about an hour since you had started, and you were totally engrossed in your cleaning and your dancing that were oblivious to Charles entering the apartment. You continued to sway your hips to the beat of the music, humming quietly to yourself as you did. You barely noticed Charles coming up behind you until his hands snake around your waist. "Oh god, don't scare me like that" you said clutching your chest as you turned around to face him, placing a soft kiss on his lips.

Charles stared at your for a short while, before a smile creeped onto his lips. "Is that my shirt?" He said smirking, holding you at arms length. "Yes, I love it. It reminds me of you" you replied admiring the Ferrari colours. Charles pulled you into his embrace once more, caressing your cheek, and kissing you firmly. He pulled away smiling "I'm so in love with you" he said tucking a stray piece of hair behind your ear. "I love you too".