How you two meet (F1):

Max Verstappen:
You two had met at the Hungarian Grand Prix in 2019. You were there with your dad at the race weekend, and in the Thursday you got the change to walk the pit lane. As you reached the end Max's car was there on display. You walked around it admiring it and taking a few pictures, when he appeared from the garage. You were awestruck and asked for his autograph and he of course obliged. But he didn't just sign his name he left his number too.

George Russell:
You met him at a club in London. You had been visiting your friend in the capital and you had decided to have a good night out. Whilst at the club, you two were invited into the VIP section by George, Lando and Alex. George immediately began flirting with you, using his go to chat up line "I'm an F1 driver you know". This is something you two still laugh about.

Lando Norris:
You met Lando at school, you had been friends forever and you both liked each other but never had the courage to tell one another. Finally one day he confessed all his feelings and you told him you felt the same. He pulled you in for a kiss and let's say the rest is history.

Alex Albon:
Alex was your brother's best friend. You two had obvious chemistry but you knew you couldn't date because your brother would go mad. You sneaked around for a while, sleeping together, fooling around, having fun. Until one day your brother caught you kissing. You came clean and Alex asked you to be his proper girlfriend, of course you said yes.

Daniel Ricciardo:
You were Simon's sister, his race engineer. So of course you knew Daniel through racing. You had a crush on him but couldn't build up the courage to find out if he liked you too. Until one day, Monaco GP, when he won. He raced down from the podium, covered in champagne and pulled you into a kiss. You pulled away smiling, knowing he felt the same and that this was the start of something amazing.

Charles Leclerc:
You were his PR. The one person he spent the most time with. The person he told all his problems to. And the person he loved. Yet he couldn't tell you in fear you'd lose your job. It wasn't until after he had another DNF that he stormed into your office and blurted out all his anger and frustrations and accidentally let slip that he loved you. You stood there in shock before kissing him to calm him down. You both pulled away smiling and he wrapped you up in his arms, happy you were now his girl.

Lewis Hamilton:
You were Toto's daughter. You were off limits. Yet he couldn't get you off his mind. You were addictive. One day he pulled you into his drivers room and asked you out on a date, you were surprised by agreed, having always had a crush on him. Unbeknownst to you both Toto was behind the door and heard it all. As you came out, he stood there and demanded an explanation. Lewis explained he loved you and would always care for you. That was enough for Toto. He knew his little girl would be looked after.

Don't forget to vote and comment any ideas you want to see, much love x