Christmas shopping/ Over due

Quans pov

   "Babe?" I called Mal as I walked into the room.

    "Yes?" She looked at me as she feeding Aklia.

    "What are you doing? We're supposed to be going Christmas shopping with everyone." I told her.

     "I'm not going." She said as she put the bottle down and burped Aklia. "Have fun though." She smiled a little.

    "But why not? Are you really gonna stay away from them because of what Sam said?" I asked.

    "No I'm gonna stay away from them because she's right." She sighed. "Just go ok I have things to do anyways have fun." She said as she burped Aklia and got up.

     "But Babe." I said.

       "Quan really just go." She looked at me.

      "Ok." I sighed.

     I gave her a kiss then I gave Aklia a kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you guys later." I told them as I left.

   *At the mall*

   I went to the food court looking for everyone and there they were. I walked over to them and said my hellos.

    "Where Mal?" Ben asked.

    "She didn't want to come." I told him.

    "Oh." He sighed.

     "Yeah well you guys ready to do some shopping?" I asked.

     "Yeah cmon." They said.

      We left the food court and went crazy in the mall well the girls went crazy. I had no idea what to get Malaysia and the kids so I just watched as everyone got whatever they were getting.

   "Are you not gonna get anything?" Dre asked.

    "I will I'm just not sure what." I said.

     "Just think about what they like or what you think they may want and get it." He said.

    "Bet thanks mehn." I told him.

     "No problem." He said.

  After our lil conversation I went on a damn spending spree. Them damn kids and Mal better be glad I love them and they ass better be grateful.

      *An hour*

    After an hour we all met back up at the food court. We ordered some food then sat down and ate.

     "So my house after this?" I asked.

     "You know Mal don't want us over there." Dante said.

     "True but so what I'm sure she didn't mean it." I told them.

   "She seems pretty serious." Paris said.

     "Just trust me."I said.

      "Fine." They said.

       "Alright then." I said as I ate.

           *At the house*

    When we walked in Mal was no where to be found which was weird.

     "Babe!" I called out to her.

      "Coming!" She shouted as she walked out her office.

     When she walked out her office and saw everyone her mood and facial expression changed.

     "What." She looked at me.