Lets Celebrate!

Quans POV

Today is May 15th and on this day the love of my life was born! She said she didn't want a party butttt we gone still do a lol something. Nothing to big nothing to small you feel me. It is currently 8:30 a.m and I'm about to carry Malaysia breakfast in bed. I got her her crepes, sausage links, scrambled eggs with cheese on the top, and chocolate covered strawberries all her favorite things. When I walked into the room there she was laying peacefully in bed watching tv.

   "Happy Birthday my love!" I smiled as I walked over to her.

   She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you baby." She said as she sat up.

   I put the tray over her lap then sat down on the edge of the bed.

   "Awwwe for me??" She chuckled.

    "Yes my love for you." I chuckled.

    "Thank you." She smiled as she gave me a kiss.

   Of course I kissed ha ass back, when she pulled away she dug right in. "So what we doing today?" I asked as I watched her eat.

"Nothing not really in the mood for my birthday honestly it doesn't even feel like it is my birthday." She said as she looked at me.

"C'mon we gotta do something." I told her.

"No not really." She grinned.

"Atleast let me take you shopping." I smiled.

"All we gone do is walk around in the mall." She chuckled.

"I don't care atleast I got you out the house." I chuckled.

"Ok my love we can go shopping." She smiled.

     "Yeen had no choice but to say yes." I looked at her.

    "Boy bye." She laughed as she finished up her breakfast.

   "Yea yeah how you feeling? Any pain is it still healing well?" I asked her.

    "It's not as painful anymore and it's healing just fine." She told me.

    "That's good." I said as I kissed her forehead then got up.

    "Where you going?" She asked.

    "Back downstairs so you can freshen up." I told her.

    "No take a shower with me?" She asked as a smiled krept onto her face.

    When that smiled krept up on her face I couldn't help but laugh just a little. "Ok." I said.

   "Yes." She said as she hopped up outta bed then headed into the bathroom.

   I followed behind of her and watched as she stripped out of her clothes. She was beautiful, anyways after she got in the shower I stripped then got in right behind of her.

   "Mal we talked about this bro!" I glared at her, this damn water was hot as fuck.

    "My bad babe." She said as she turned it on warm.

"It's ok." I told her.

We took a 30 minute shower together and within that 30 minutes I think y'all know what went down. Anyways after we got out she lotioned her skin then got dressed in her black lace underwear set. She sat on the bed and looked at me.

"I'm gonna let you pick my outfit today." She smiled at me.

"Say less!!" I smiled.

She just laughed at me no lie I been asking her yo let me pick her outfit out for the longest! Now she finally wanna let me. Before I pick her outfit out I needs get dressed myself. I lotioned my skin the got dressed in a red white and black tee, black jeans, black socks, and my red black and white customized air forces with the butterflies on em'. After I got dressed I picked out a black and white cropped jersey, along with some black cargo pants that have the pockets on the sides, with her white airforce ones with the black butterflies on em'. I handed her the outfit then watched as she got dressed.