Wedding Plans cancled

Malaysia

The girls have bin bugging me for the past weeks to start wedding planning so that's what Amma do. I got up around 6 to go make breakfast for the kids. Breakfast was finished by 6:30 and the kids were right on time. By 7 they were finished eating so I washed up the dishes then by 7:30 I got them in the jeep. Today I decided to drop them to school instead of them taking the bus.

"You got everything?" I asked them before I drove off.

"Yes momma." Nykara and Ermias said.

"Yes Aunty Mal." Jr, Ali, and Mi'Shante said.

"Yes Malaysia." Jahir and Miracle said.

"Alright." I said as I drove off.

After about 12 minutes I pulled up at the school when really the school is only 6 minutes away. There was traffic on this fine Monday morning. I gave them all a kiss on the forehead and watched as they headed into the school. When they got in I got back in the jeep and headed back home. When I got back home I made breakfast for everyone then I went to take a shower. After my shower I got dressed in a black crop top then I cut out of a t-shirt and some red sweat pants. I headed downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen and eating.

"Morning Malaysia." La'taysia smirked.

"Mhm." I said as I grabbed one of my Fiji waters out the fridge then headed to the living room to start wedding planning.

I know y'all wondering what the fuck is that bitch doing here right? Well apparently she got evicted and needed a place for her and the kids to stay. Yes of course I asked her if she didn't have any other family but she said and I quote. "After my moms funeral they took all the money she left and just disappeared. Also I don't really fuck with any of my family members." Do y'all think I believe her? No the fuck I do not but for the sake of the kids I let her stay. She and Quan argue like fucking husband and wife and it's annoying. She always got some fucking problem bruh on G. Anyways back to this wedding planning stuff.

"Soo watchu doing?" Malysha asked.

"Wedding planning." I said.

"Oooooo yesss Sam! Paris! Get in here!" She yelled. When she yelled they came running. "She's wedding planning." She said all excitedly.

"Yesssss!" They yelled. "So you got any ideas?" Same asked.

"I want to have the wedding around Fall time. Then the colors I want are orange and black . I want my wedding to be different you know?" I asked.

"Yesss I can see it!!" Malysha yelled.

"Well if it was my wedding it would be red and Royal blue with a hint of white." La'taysia smiled as she walked out the kitchen.

"Well it isn't your wedding so mind ya business." Sam glared at her.

     "Anyways I was thinking my wedding dress could be black and Quan could wear all black. Then you girls bridesmaids dresses would be orange the the guys vest for their tux could also be orange but their tux would be black. Then I was thinking that the carpet for the aisle could be black with orange roses alongside it. I have so many ideas." I said.

     "I'm loving it so far!" Same was excited about this.

     "I can't wait to get into these dresses!" Paris yelled.

      "We still got a lot to do." I laughed.

       "We got you you know this."Malysha smiled.