So This Is It?

Mals pov
It's day two with baby Anthony and right now it's 4 in the morning and I'm up with him and Ji'Dani. When I tell y'all they kicking my ass? They kicking my fucking ass G. Well Anthony kicking my ass Ji'Dani he was crying for a bit but when I gave him his bottle he calmed down. So right now he just chilling meanwhile Anthony here making noise. I'm downstairs in the living room cause I didn't wanna wake anyone up. You can't really hear anything from the living room once you're in the rooms.

"Baby what's the matter?"I looked at Anthony. "I fed you, changed your diapers. What's the matter with the baby?" I asked as I looked at him.

When I ask him that he cracked a smile. "You just wanted to hear mommas voice huh baby." I smiled at him as I kissed his cheeks.

I laid him down and rocked him to sleep while I rocked him to sleep I looked at Ji'Dani. This lil boy was wide awake just watching the tv.

"You gone really do this to me?" I smiled at him as I tickled him causing him to giggle. "You needa take ya lil butt to sleep Ji." I kissed his cheeks.

As I rocked Anthony Ji held my finger and continued to watch his Elmo.

"Aunt Mal?" Ali called me.

"Yes baby? Did they wake you? I'm sorry." I asked/told him.

"Nah truth be told me and the guys are up playing game. They just sent my ass down here to get snacks so they don't get in trouble." He chuckled.

"And you really came down here?" I chuckled.

"I was gonna snitch on em' anyway I ain't taking the full blame we all up the hell." He laughed. "But nah I came cause I wasn't about to argue with them and I'm hungry." He smiled.

"You just like ya damn daddy." I laughed quietly.

"Yeen even lied." He smiled. "Why you up?" He asked.

"Well ya brother and yo cousin decided that they wanted to make noise. I got Ji'Dani to quiet down but now he don't wanna go to sleep and I got Anthony to go to sleep." I told him.

"Yeah Ji'Dani thinks every time is play time that boy be making me mad sometimes." He chuckled.

"That's yo brother my dude." I smiled.

"Mehn what is taking yo ass so long dude?" Ermias asked as he came downstairs.

"I was talking to my aunty is that a crime Nigga?" Ali looked at him.

"No but I'm hungry fucker." Ermias mugged him.

"Y'all wake them y'all gone take em." I said as I laid Anthony in his rocker.

"Our bad." They said.

I fixed Ji on the couch making sure to put some pillows around him then I carefully got up. I headed into the kitchen with them right behind of me.

"Why ain't y'all sleeping?" I asked.

"Well we ain't got shit better to do so we just up playing games."Ali said as he grabbed his snacks.

"Facts." Ermias said as he did the same.

"Is Nykara and Mi'Shante up too?" I asked.

"They is." Ermias told me.

"Oh ok." I nodded as I grabbed a water and some fruits from out the fridge.

"Momma?" Ermias called me.

"Wassup?" I looked at him.

"Who's that?" He asked as he looked out the window.

"Who's who?" I asked as I turned to look out the window.