Missed Me?

Mals pov
   It's bin at least 2 months since the day I was told Xavier was back. I have yet to see the nigga not like I want to but you get the drift. Also Quan and Ben moved back over by Quan. They met these two girls named Anastasia and Azalia they're pretty or whatever. Promise and Adria went back home to Atlanta so that pretty much it. It's just me, Aklia, and Ji'Dani but they're with they dads right now so it's just me. They kept their promise though, they visit me everyday for at least 3 hours but even then they still call me. Talking about that they calling now.

  "Wassup?" I answered.

   "What you doing?" Quan asked.

   "Nothing just got back from an appointment."I smiled.

"At 2:30?" Ben asked with a brow raised.

   "Yeah I took a late appointment cause boy I've bin sleeping a lot lately." I laughed a little.

  "Oh ok ok." He smiled.

  "And?" Quan asked.

   "The little one is healthy and doing just fine." I said.

   "Good." He smiled.

   "You should come over here." He looked at me.

   "I would but I'm tired and Drew is supposed to be coming over here to go over some stuff with me." I told them causing them to frown.

   "Ohh well we'll come over there then." He smiled.

   "You guys don't have to not today." I told them.

    "We're coming over there Mal." He mugged me.

    "Ight fine." I smiled at him.

   "See you soon!" Ben semi yelled causing me to laugh.

    "Dude bye." I smiled as I hung up the phone.

     I might as well cook something if they coming over here. I dropped everything down in the living room table then headed into the kitchen. I looked in my fridge and freezer tryna decide what to make. I decided I was going to make white rice, curry chicken, and corn. I washed my hands then got out everything I needed after that I got started on dinner.

  *an hour*

  After about an hour I was done with dinner and they came walking through the door. Yes, they have a key.

     "Mal!!" Ben loud ass yelled.

      "Kitchen!" I said as I set the table.

      As I as the table they came walking in here with the kids.

  "Hey!!" I smiled at them.

   "Wassup fool." Quan smiled.

    "Nothing much." I said.

   "You cook!" Ben said excitedly.

    "I did." I laughed as I made everyone's plate.

    They sat down and began to eat while I sat down to feed Ji'Dani. He was acting up.

   "So how is your day so far?" Ben asked.

    "Good I guess." I said. "Ain't really do much." I shrugged.

   "Ok ok." He said.

   "What about you guys?" I looked at them.

   "It's good these kids kicking our ass." Quan said causing me to laugh.

   "Not funny ion know how you do Mal." Ben said.

   "I just do." I smiled.

    "I see." He said as he stuffed his face.