Jr's Birthday

Paris pov
     Right now I'm with Malaysia getting some stuff for Jrs party. Meanwhile the guys are with the kids, then Sam and Malysha are back at Quans house setting up. I can't believe my baby is 17 bro they growing to fast.

    "So how does  it feel to have an 17 year old?" Malaysia asked.

   "Crazy because he was my baby and now he's all grown and shit." I told her.

    "Girl I know right but he's always gonna be your baby. You know Jrs a mommas boy and is still your baby." She smiled.

     "I know but still he needa stop growing." I whined.

      "Girl hush and let's get these things." She laughed as we began to shop.

      "Wassup with Sam?" I asked.

      "Wassup with her?" She looked at me.

      "Ion know she acting all weird shit because of how you and Ben are. Then all that flirty she be doing with Quan don't you be seeing that?" I looked at her.

     "I mean on Monday I did see her smiling and shit and watching him with nothing but lust. But I didn't pay no mind to it cause I thought my ass was trippin."  She said.

    "Nah you ain't tripping somethings definitely wrong with ha." I told her.

    "Shit Ight bet." She said.

    We got all the things we needed then we headed back to Quans house. When we got there we headed inside with the things. We went into the kitchen and Malaysia began to cook. While she cooked I helped Malysha and Sam set up the place they did pretty good so far but we weren't done yet.

    *8:00*

    It's now 8:00 and everybody was starting to roll in.

    "What the fuck did this nigga invite the whole fucking school?" Ben asked which caused us to laugh.

   "Yes he did." Ali laughed.

    "Your serious?" I asked.

     "I'm deadass." He looked at me.

      "That lil boy." I laughed.

       "Is really your kid."Quan laughed.

     "Fuck you Quan." I told him.

    "I was just finishing the sentence." He smiled.

     "We to old for these kids bruh." Ben shook his head.

    "Wanna go get a drink?" Quan asked him.

      "You read my mind brother." Ben smiled as he moonwalked into the kitchen.

    "Something wrong with that man." Malaysia laughed.

    "Seriously." Sam shook her head.

     "Soooo." Malysha said.

       "Ion know but I'm boutta head upstairs to Quans room and let these kids handle they business. You guys coming?" Malaysia asked.

    "Yes ma'am let's go." I said.

     We all went upstairs  into Quans room we turned on the tv and talked about some shit.

     Jr pov
      Yooo I ain't gone lie my mom and my aunties outdid themselves tonight! This party is fucking lot bro and there's a lot of fine honeys up in here. I'm chilling with Ali, Nykara, Ermias, Jahir and Mi'Shante right now.