Double Trouble

Malaysia Pov

   Right now I'm at the the doctors office with Quan the kids are at school. Today's the day we're gonna see the baby and find out how far I am. We've bin here for a while and Quans ass was getting annoying!

   "Malaysia." My nurse called out.

    Quan and I got up and headed to the back with her. I already knew the drill so I hopped n the bed and lifted my shirt. She put that cold ass jelly on my stomach and we got down to business.

   "Awwwe look at it it's so tiny." Quan said.

   "Boy you did this with Nykara and you did this with Ermias." I looked at him. "It's the same thing." I laughed.

   "I know but it just seems to amaze me." He smiled.

   "Welllll you boutta be in for a surprise." Leilani (my nurse) looked at us.

    "What surprise?" I looked at her.

    "Girl it ain't one baby in there it's two." She said.

     "What? Huh? Run that shit by me again." I looked at her like she was crazy.

      "Girl you got twins on the way." She smiled.

        "Stop playing with me you deadass?"I asked her.

        "I'm as dead as that shit gets." She laughed.

      When she repeated it I went completely quiet mean while Quan was passed out the floor. She did what she had to then she wiped the jelly off my stomach. After that I sat up while she woke Quans ass up.

    "What happened?" Quan asked as he jumped up.

   "Yo stupid ass passed out that's what." I told him.

   "Oh." He said.

    Leilani laughed after him then handed me the ultrasound pictures. We talked for a while then Quan and I were on our way. We stopped at Walmart to do a lil grocery shopping then we headed home. I carried some of the bags inside then the boys went and helped Quan with the rest. When they brought everything inside I packed away the groceries. After that I grabbed a water, a bowl of fruit, then headed institutes the living room and sat on the couch.

   "Soooo how'd it go?" Sam asked.

    I looked at her then I looked at everyone else including the kids. "I'm having twins." I said.

   "What!" They all yelled.

   "Mehn y'all heard me." I said. "When Quans ass heard that shit his ass passed out." I laughed.

   "Twins?!" Ben exclaimed.

   "Yes Ben twins." I smiled.

   "That's crazy! Yo ass gotta give birth twice and shit." He said as he stole one of my fruits. "How the fuck are you gonna do that." He looked at me.

    "Yo momma had to drop yo ass on yo head Atleast once or twice because ion understand." I laughed. " I can have a c-section or I can push and I wanna push so amma push. But, I wanna do a water birth like what I did with Ermias." I said.

   "You did water birth with Ermias?" He asked.

    "Bruh Ben we been through this bruh. Yes I did a water birth with Ermias. Honestly, that shit eases the pain and makes it easier." I said.

    "Water birth it is then."  Quan said.

     "Now there's gonna be double trouble." Ben laughed.