He's coming.

Bens POV

    It was the next day and Mal was still locked up in the room. They only thing she ate was literally that sandwich that Quan gave to her. We were all in the kitchen eating breakfast. Mals mom cooked, now I see where she gets her blessed hands from.

    "Mal's still not feeling well?" Dante asked.

     "Nope but the pain killers did help her a little last night." Quan said.

    "That's good it's progress." He said.

     "Somewhat." Quan told him.

     When he said that Mal came into the kitchen holding her side. She looks like a walking dead. She headed over to the fridge then grabbed a water.

   "Why didn't you just text me?" Quan asked.

     "I didn't want to keep on bothering you, it's fine I got it." She told him.

    "You ok?" I asked her.

    "Mhm." She nodded as she headed back to her room.

    "Drew you been here the entire time and you just quiet."Paris said.

     "I just bin doing my job." He chuckled.

     "Which is?" She asked.

     "I was told not to tell." He said.

     Drew's bin here with us but he carried his wife and daughter to his moms. He checks on them everyday so he really is hardly ever here.

   "I'm gonna go check on Mal." Sam said as she got up.

    "No the fuck you not." Quan looked at her.

   "Yes the fuck I am and who's gonna stop me?" She looked at him.

   "Me... why you wanna go see her? What makes you think that she wanna see you? After what you did you aren't going no where near her until she gets better." He glared at her.

"Try and stop me." She said.

As she was about to walk away I grabbed her by her arm and pushed her right back into her seat. "What did he just tell you? Stay away from her Sam just leave her alone and let her rest. You did enough." I looked at her.

She mugged me but I didn't care she did enough and she's getting out of hand. It's time that I actually do something about it cause I'm tired of it.

"Dad can we go out to the mall?" Nykara asked Quan.

"Drew is it safe for them to go out there?" He asked Drew.

"Yeah it is and I'll have some of the boys keeping an eye on them." Drew answered.

"Ok you guys can go." He told them.

"Thank You." She said as they all got up and left, including Mahkilo and Nyanna.

Just as I was about to say something I got a text from Mal.

    Bestest🦋🌸:come here please.

"I'll be right back." I told everyone as I walked out the kitchen then headed into Quan and Mals room.

"Wassup? You ok?" I asked her as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine." She said as she looked at me. "Stop apologizing for what happened it's not your fault." She said. She sound so weak bro.

"How could I not apologize? She's my girl and she was wrong for doing that." I told her. "She had no right to do that it wasn't supposed to go that far. I mean look at you Mal, your in pain, you're suffering." I said.