She's Home/ Why Now

Quans pov

After yesterday today is well needed my baby girl is coming home! Right now it's 7:00 and we have to go get her at 9. I looked at Malaysia as she slept but I was about to ruin that.

"Babe get up." I said as I tapped her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Morning." She said.

"Good morning my love." I smiled.

She sat up and stretched as she yawned. "How'd you sleep?" She said.

"Good what about you?" I asked her.

"Same." she said as she got up.

"That's good." I said.

"Yeah. Take a shower with me?" She asked as she walked into the bathroom.

"Of course!" I said as I ran into the bathroom.

"You a trip bruh." She laughed as she stripped and got into the shower.

I stripped and got in right behind of her, when the water touches my skin I swore I was going to turn to ashes. "Mal what the fuck!" I yelled.

"Boy don't act like you don't know I be bathing in steaming hot water." She laughed.

"It's bin a while since I took a shower with yo ass." I said.

"Alright alright." She said as she put the water on warm.

"Thank you." I said.

"You welcome but you know what's also bin a while?" She smiled as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Lil nasty." I chuckled as I picked her up.

"For you? Always." She smiled as she kissed me.

I think you guys know what went down.

After our lil session we washed up and out out after that we dried our selves, lotioned our body, and got dressed. Malaysia got dressed in white matching hoodie and sweatpants set that had red writing on it, then she slide on her white airforces, and she tied her back. I got dressed in a white tee, grey sweatpants, and my airforces. After we we done getting ready we headed downstairs. Everyone was awake and Sam already made breakfast. This is a first. Mal and I sat down with everyone at ate.

"Y'all up early for once." Mal told them.

"Yeah and y'all were having fun." Ben laughed.

"Shut yo Ben yo ears long." I laughed.

"Nahhh Mal just loud." He laughed.

"Shut up the both of you." Mal smiled.

"Sooooo what we doing today?" Dre asked.

"Wedding planning!" Malysha shouted.

"You know there really isn't any wedding planning to do. We already planned it when Quan and I first got engaged." Mal said.

"Oh yeah we did shit I forgot y'all was engaged already." Sam chuckled.

"We still have to find a dress, we gotta get fitted, then the boys have to find there tux, and we also have to find the kids tux and dresses also!" Malysha said.

"Yeah we do, we also have to find a venue, go cake tasting, send out invitations, and so on and so forth." Paris spoke.

"Right right." Mal smiled. "I can't wait!" She said excitedly.