Sneaky

Bens Pov

    It's bin a couple months since Mal got locked up and to be honest with y'all a nigga ain't bin the same but I'm making it. This is going to be our first Christmas without her and she has missed Aklias first birthday. We threw a little birthday party for her nothing to major because well you know Mal isn't here. But I get to go see her today. We take turns on when we get to visit and I chose to be the last one. She calls every other day but she texts everyday. But I should get going. I got up out the shower and dried myself off after that I did what I had to do then god dressed. I threw my in a ponytail then I grabbed my keys and wallet.

  "See ya later." Kahleesi smiled as she gave me a kiss.

   "I'll catch you later." I said as I walked out and left.

     *At the prison*

    I sat there waiting for them to bring her out and after about 5 mins she appeared in front of me with a smile on ha face.

   "Hey love." She said as she picked up the phone.

    "Hey Mal." I smiled.

   "Wassup? You good?" She asked as she looked at me.

    "Yeah I'm good how bout you? You good?" I asked.

    "I'm straight." She gave me a smile.

    "I miss you bro." I told her as I teared up.

   "I miss you too ugly and what I tell you about crying? Ion need you crying over me ight? I'll be out soon." She said as she rested ha hands on the glass.

    I rested my hand on the glass against hers and gave her a smile. "I know but it's just bin kinda hard you know. I ain't used to my best friend being gone." I sniffed.

   "I know but I text you like everyday and I call every other day." She chuckled.

   "I know but still." I smiled.

    "Yeah yeah how's everyone?" She asked.

    "They good The kids just got out of college for Christmas break and everyone else just chilling to be honest. As for Nyanna and Mahkilo they still some damn devils, and Aklias lil ass bad." I chuckled.

   "I mean she is yo kid and mahkilo is Dre and Paris son. Also ain't no way my baby being bad she's the sweetest."She laughed.

   "Mehn girl fuck you and you'll see when you get out." I mugged her as I smiled.

    "My bad my bad." She smiled

     "You need anything? Any money on your books or on your phone?" I asked her.

   "Nah I'm all good I got enough." She smiled. "But thanks." She smiled.

   "God I miss seeing that smile." I thought to myself. "Anybody give you any shit in there yet?" I asked.

   "Now we both know that they know better." She said.

   "You right you right." I spoke.  "Sooooo Paris and Malysha are pregnant again." I told her.

   "You fucking lie!" She said surprised as hell.

   "Nope Im deadass." I laughed. "Malysha got twins and Paris finally got her girl." I smiled.

  "Awwwwe shit why nobody ain't tell me!" She said mad.

   "Ion know but you know I gotta big ass mouth so I'm telling you."I said which caused her to laugh.

  "You damn right you do." She laughed. "But tell them that I said congrats!" She smiled.

   "Will do." I said.