The Plan's In Motion

Mals pov
It's the next day and today I was going to put my plan in motion. Drew knows what the plan is but as far Ben and Quan? Yeah they don't know but, Drew will break it down for them. Ben and Quan have refused to leave my side so anywhere I go they go. Right now we just chilling in the living room and they both just bin staining at me.

    "What?" I looked at them.

    "Your face Mal." Ben said.

    "I know Ben." I sighed.

    "I can't believe we let this shit happen." Quan said.

   "It is not y'all fault it's mine so cut it out." I told him.

   "But still Mal." He said.

   "How were you guys supposed to know that he was back? How was you guys supposed to know what would happen? If I had just told you guys maybe this could've bin prevented but I didn't so this is MY fault." I looked at them.

   "I know but Mal we should've never left you." Ben said.

  "Would you guys just cut it out please?" I asked them.

   "Fine." They said.

   "You got a plan yet?" Ben asked.

    "Yes." I looked at them. I might as well tell them I can't lie anymore.

    "What is it?" They looked at me.

   "I'm gonna go with him a-." Before I could even finish the cut me off.

  "Hell no!" They looked at me as if I was crazy.

   "Would y'all let me finish?" I asked.

  "It don't make no sense cause ya not going." Quan said.

  "Let me finish." I mugged him.

"Gone head finish." Ben said.

  "I'm gonna go with him but I'll have my phone on me I'll just have to hide it. I don't know what will happen while I'm there or what's gonna go down. I'm gonna learn his schedule cause knowing Xavier he's always on a schedule. I have to learn him period all over again. I'll be texting you guys everything and when the time is right I'll let you guys do what you have to do, but, you guys have to trust me." I looked at them.

  "I'll tell you what'll happen he'll beat ya ass to a pulp then Quan and I will be sitting in jail with a life sentence you not doing it." Ben looked me dead in my eyes.

   "Ben." I sighed.

   "Don't Ben me it's not fucking happening." He said.

   "You told Drew about this?" Quan asked.

   "Yes." I said.

  "He agreed to this shit?" He asked.

  "Yes." I repeated.

  "Is he fucking crazy?" He asked.

"No Quan he trusts me that's all it is and I wish you guys would trust me too." I looked at them both.

  "Mal you're pregnant." He said.

  "You don't think I know that? I'll be careful I promise." I told him.

  "Mal if anything happens to you I swear." I didn't let him finish.

  "Look at me both of you." I said as they looked at me.

  "I promise that I'll be careful. Whenever I get the chance I'll text you guys everything let you guys know how I'm doing. You have to trust me please." I said.