Caught.

Mals POV

  It's 3:30 in the morning and I'm still here at the hospital. Quan and everyone else told me to go home but I refuse to, I've bin away from them for to long. I walk from room to room checking up on them all making sure that they're ok. I know I know there's nurses for this but I don't give a rats ass. I'm currently sitting on the couch in Quans room watching tv. It is freezing fucking cold up in here bro I'm shivering like crazy. Then again I only have on a t-shirt and some shorts.

  "Get in the bed." I heard quan say as he rubbed the sleep out his eyes.

   "No get some rest." I looked at him.

    "Baby I can see you shivering I also know that you're fighting your sleep. Get in the bed c'mom." He said.

    "No you need to be comfortable and I don't want to hurt you." I told him.

   "I'd be way more comfortable with you in my arms and you aren't going to hurt me now bring ya ass on girl." He smiled.

    "Ok ok fine." I smiled right back at him as I climbed in the bed with him.

   We got comfortable and I snuggled up in his arms, he was so fucking warm! He gave me a kiss on the cheek before he fell right back to sleep. I watched him while he slept as I played with his hair. I missed him so much... I missed them so much. As I played in his hair I myself slowly drifted off to sleep.

*later on that day*

When I woke up I saw that there was a nurse in the room checking up on Quan. I slowly got out of the bed then went into the bathroom to wash my face. When I was done I walked back into the room and she looked at me.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning." I told her.

"Everything looks fine with them all but just to be completely sure and safe we'll be keeping them for one more night." She told me.

"Ok but, can I have one favor?" I asked.

"Yes?" She questioned.

"Is it possible to get them moved into one room?" I asked.

"I'll see what I can do." She smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." She said before she walked out.

I kissed Quan on the forehead then I left heading back to the house. When I got there I headed inside and looked at the mess that I left. "This is going to take a while." I thought to myself. I got myself together then I began cleaning the entire house. I cleaned the entire house from top to bottom including the kids room. I went outside to refill the dogs food and water bowls then I noticed that they gave away some of the puppies. After I was done I packed an over night Bag for all of them then I hopped in the shower. After about 35 minutes I was done with my shower. I dried off my, lotioned my skin, then got dressed in a royal blue teddy bear hoodie with the matching sweat pants, I threw three my locs back in a low ponytail, I slid on some socks then I slid on my slides. I grabbed the bags then walked out the house making sure to lock up behind me. I left then headed to McDonald's to get them all something to eat after that I headed back to the hospital.

   *back at the hospital*

      When I got to the hospital the nurse stopped me to tell me she moved the kids in one and everyone else in another. I thanked her then  I carried the kids their food and clothes first. I then headed into the room with the guys and the girls. As I stepped foot in the room the first person I heard was Ben.