Fete!!

Malaysia

    I woke up early to go get everyone breakfast but not breakfast if you know what I mean. I got them Roti. For those who doesn't know what it is there's many different types. But I got them the curry chicken one, it's basically curry chicken wrapped up in this fluffy bread. Yeah I tried my best to explain it but you get the point.  Today was going to be massive I am going to fete until my legs hurt even when it hurts. I woke everyone up and told them to come to Quan and I's room. When they were finished doing what they were doing they came into the room and I gave them their roti.

  "What's this?" Dre asked.

  "Just eat it it's really good." I responded with my mouth full.

    "Ok amma trust you in this." Dre laughed.

  "What we doing today?" Paris asked.

  "We feting!" I said excitedly.

  "We what?" She asked.

  "Feting it's carnival baby. You can't not come and not fete." I responded.

   "You think my pregnant ass gone go feting anywhere?" She asked.

    I looked at her with a straight face because we all know Paris. We know her ass is going to fete pregnant or not.

   "Really you just really asked that?" Dre asked looking at her.

   "You right." She laughed.

   "For a pregnant woman you have way to much energy." Ben shook his head.

  "I know it's crazy." Paris laughed.

   After everyone was finished eating we hit the road. We wasn't even close but we can hear the music from down the street. I love my home! Malysha thought the music wasn't good Derrick must've not told her about it. When I arrived I parked the car then hopped out. I saw the trucks and the troupes I missed it here!! I remember my last year in a troupe I went out with a bang! The boys were drooling over how much skin the girls had out which caused me to laugh. When everything took off so did I they can find their way Quan of course made sure to not lose me. As carnival went on I was pelting waist. I haven't had this much fun in years I didn't even think I could still dance this good. Quan looked like he was picking up on the culture. He was behind other girls but I didn't mind this is carnival! I was so into it I was doing what I do best pelt waist until I heard someone say "I love you Nicki!" When I looked at one of the truck there she was...Nicki Minaj. Lil mama came back home for carnival but then again who wouldn't. We are trini to deh bone! People started throwing beaded necklaces and there were a few drunk people but, hey, who was complaining.

  *Couple minutes to an hour*

  We were finally to the end of the road but that wasn't the end of the fete. I sat down and waited for everyone to find me. I suddenly had the urge to vomit. I ran to the nearest trash can and everything came up. After I was done I went to buy a water then I washed out my mouth. When I headed back to the beach everyone was there Paris was covered in blue powder why? I don't know. I walked over to them and began to laugh they looked ridiculous.

   "I haven't had this much fun in a while!" Paris hyper ass said.

   "Girl you needa calm down." Dre looked at her.

    "I think amma be coming back next year." Quan excitedly said.

   "I'm coming with you!" Ben agreed.

   "I'm guessing y'all had a good time huh." I smiled.

  "Hell yeah!" They all yelled.

  "I told y'all." I smirked at them.