Random

Mals pov
It's the next day and I'm just standing here in the shower letting the steaming hot water hit my skin. As I stood there Ji'Dani began to cry which meant he just woke up.

"Quan!? Ben!?" I yelled waiting for one of them to answer me.

"On it!" I heard Ben yell.

Few seconds after he answered me Ji'Dani stopped crying. I washed up then after 30 minutes I got out and dried off my skin. I wrapped the towel around my body then headed in the room. I sat on the bed and lotioned my skin. I looked at Ben as he rocked Ji'Dani back to sleep.

"You're good with him." I smiled.

"Thanks I try." He said as he laid Ji'Dani back down on the bed.

"You're good with all your kids Ben." I said.

"Sometimes I just feel like I could do better you know?" He said as he looked at me.

"Yeah I do trust me I do." I sighed. "But Ben you're a great father, Ali and Nyanna they love and appreciate you so much! You don't even know how grateful they are to have you as a father. Their words exactly." I told him.

"Really?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes really." I smiled. "Now get out." I said.

"Damn girl bipolar much?" He chuckled as he walked out shutting the door.

I smiled and shook my head as I got up and got dressed in a tee shirt, some baggy sweatpants, and some socks. After I got dressed I carefully picked up Ji'Dani and headed downstairs.

  "Morning!" Quan said as he looked at me.

  "Morning." I smiled.

   "We're going home for a bit." Ben said. "We'll be right back." He looked at me.

  "Ok." I said as I sat down with Ji'Dani and Aklia.

   "Can I go daddy?" Aklia looked at Quan as she reached for him.

   "Of course my love." He smiled as he picked her up.

  "I may not be here when you guys get back." I told them.

  "Where you going?" Ben asked.

  "Doctors appointment." I said.

  "Ight bet just call us as soon as you get done." He said.

  "Will do." I said.

  "Explains why you dressed like that." Quan chuckled. "You never dressed up to go to yo doctors appointments." He smiled.

  "Yessirrskiii." I chuckled causing them to laugh.

  "Ok we'll be back." Ben said as they walked out with Aklia.

  I got Ji'Danis baby bag then I left locking up the house behind of me. I strapped him in his car seat making sure he was secured then I hopped in and buckled up. After I started the car drove off.

  Bens pov
   When we pulled up to the house Nykara was on the porch just sitting there. We hopped out and walked up to her.

  "Why you out here?" Quan asked her.

  "Cause amma kill the bitch." She looked at us.

  "Promise?" Quan asked.

  "Yes promise." She said

"What did she do?" I asked.

"She laid her hands on me." Nykara said.

"She did what?" Quan asked.