MOTHERS DAY!

Quan POV

    Today is Mother's Day! And I'm just now waking up. To my surprise Mal isn't in bed, so you know I hopped my ass up and rushed out the room to see where she was. But, of course she was in the kitchen cooking by herself. I raised a brow then looked at the time. It was 6:30 in the fucking morning and this girl had the kitchen filled with food.I walked over to her giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Cooking I called the guys and told em to bring the girls over. I figured since it's Mother's Day I would cook for everyone and have a little get together. I know this isn't our home but it's where we'll be for no so I might as well make it feel like home." She looked at me.

I just smiled at her. "Happy Mother's Day my love." I said as I gave her a kiss on the lips.

"Thank You baby." She smiled. "Now go ahead and get dressed they should be here by 7-7:30 the kids are also up." She said.

"Alright." I said.

I looked at her with a bright smile on my face then headed back into the room to freshen up. She may still be in tremendous pain but she's finding herself again. My baby's coming back to me slowly but surely. Anyway, I hopped into the shower then after like 35 minutes I got out. I dried my skin off then got dressed in a pair of light jeans, pink and white tee, black sock, and my white forces. I threw my hair back in a puff, sprayed on some cologne, then headed back into the kitchen. I saw the kids giving Mal her Mother's Day gift that they made for her. That put a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.

"Thank You my loves." She smiled as she hugged them giving them all a kiss on the cheek. " I love you guys." She told them.

"We love you too momma." They smiled.

     She smiled at the then took Aklia from Ermias. "Mommy missed you princess!" She smiled as she played with Aklia.

   All Aklia did was giggle and blab about as if any one could understand her. Mal gave her a kiss on her cheek which made her grab Mals face and give her a wet kiss.

   "Yayyyy kisses for me!" Mal laughed which cuss Aklia to crack up and squeal.

   Mal smiled then handed Aklia back to Ermias NDA got back to cooking. Her parents walked into the kitchen all happy with bright smiles.

   "Happy Mother's Day Love!" They yelled as the kissed Mal on both sides of her cheek. This caused Mal to laugh a lil.

    "Thank you mom and dad... Happy Mother's Day momma." She smiled.

    They smiled back at her then sat down with the kids. When they did that there was a knock on the door.

    "I'll get it." I said as I got up then headed out the kitchen to get the door.

   When I opened the door there stood Ben and them, I moved aside then let em in the girls headed straight for the kitchen.

   "You guys ready?" I asked him.

   "Yeah let's go." Ben said.

   "Bet hold up." I said as I headed back into the kitchen straight to Mal. "I'll be right back ok? Call me if you need anything." I told her in her ear.

   "Ok my love." She smiled at me.

    I smiled at her then kissed her temple and left with the guys. We headed to the mall to get a few things for the girls then we went to get some other gifts and roses. Well, the guys did I only got just a few things for Mal. after like an hour and 30 min we headed back to the house. Everyone was in the living room except Mal.