Discharge.

Malaysias POV
Everybody gets out of the hospital today but, after what happened last night with Sam I didn't feel like going so I sent Drew. Meanwhile I'm at the house making breakfast for when they get here. Aklia is fed and ready for the day, the entire house is cleaned from top to bottom, and they got snacks and blankets in the living room ready for when they get home and is done with breakfast. Anyways as I was making breakfast for them I got a text from Drew letting me know that he was couple mins away from the house. After I looked at the text I finished up breakfast then I made everyone plates and put em in the living room. Only reason I did that was because I know that they're gonna go straight on the couch as soon as they come. As I sat they're plates down they came walking in.

  "Hey  momma." Ermias said.

   "Hi my love how you feeling?"  I asked him.

    "Better than I did." He gave me a half smile than sat down on the couch and picked a plate.

  Not gone lie that shit got me mad because I should've bin there to protect him. It was my fault after all. I should've known better than to leave but I had no choice.

  "How bout the rest of you guys?" I asked them.

   "Same." They said in union as they all picked a plate.

   "We'll get better though." Dre said.

  "Yeah you guys will." I said as I sat down.

  "Sooooo." Dante said as he ate.

  "So?" I looked at him.

   "Ion know." He smiled.

   "Same ole dumbass." I smiled and shook my head.

    "Shut up." He laughed.

   "No sir." I chuckled.

    "So Mal how you feeling cause that's the real question." Ben looked at me.

  "I'm feeling alright I guess." I shrugged.

   "Are you sure?" He asked.

   "You guess?" Quan asked

   "I'm sure and yeah because I spazzed lastnight and I'm sorry for that." I told them.

   "That wasn't your fault Mal." Quan said.

   "Yeah but I shouldn't have." I told him.

   "You had all rights to." He told me.

"I should've controlled myself." I looked at him.

"What you should've have done was busted her shit wide open because that shit was foul." He looked at me.

"Quan." I said.

"Quan nothing she was wrong." He shook his head.

"Just drop it." I told him.

"Mal." Sam called me.

"You shut the fuck up." I said as I looked at the tv.

"Damn." Paris said.

"What did we miss?" Jahir asked.

"Nothing." I said.

"You sure." Jr asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Positive?" Ali asked.

"Don't make me repeat myself." I looked at him.

"Sorry." He said.