Progress

Quans pov

It's bin a couple weeks and we're now into a new month. Malaysia's still ignoring us and still locked up in the room. The only people she talks to is Dante and Malysha. All she does is cook and clean then she goes back into the room. Paris is still crying over the fact that Malaysia ain't talking to her and she's gonna be due anytime soon. Today Malaysia had an appointment today for 10 a.m so she's getting ready for that. I'm just on the couch waiting for her. After a couple minutes she came out the room dressed like a complete bum. She has on a black tee, red sweats, some black socks, and her Nike slides. She let her dreads free she didn't even have to put on make up her skin was flawless. My babygirl has her momma glowing and looking healthy. You could see the bags under her eyes though which meant she hasn't bin getting much sleep. She grabbed her bowl of fruits from the kitchen then headed to the car. She eats a bowl of fruits every morning, why? I don't know. I got up the followed right behind of her then I got in and drove off.

"Malaysia?" I called her name.

"..." she looked at me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked. I haven't talked to her ever since that day well I couldn't. She would shut and lock the door, she would also mute everyone.

"Didn't get much sleep." She sounded weak.

"Why?" I asked.

"She was up all night she been up a lot lately." She looked out the window.

"She misses her daddy." I chuckled.

"Yeah I guess." She took a sip of her water.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"We gotta go shopping today." She said.

"We'll go after your appointment." I pulled up at the clinic.

"Ok." She got out and headed inside.

I got out then followed behind her, she was checking herself in. As soon as she was about to sit she was called. We headed in the back then into a room she got on the bed and lifted her shirt. When she lifted her shirt babygirl started acting up. I rested my hand on her stomach and she stopped. This caused me to smile and tear up just a bit, Malaysia had a really cute baby bump it was still tiny looks like we gone have a small baby.

"Have you bin getting any sleep?" The nurse looked at Malaysia.

"Yeah but not as much." She answered.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Babygirl wouldn't sleep, like she'll sleep but after a while she'll start to act up." Malaysia replied.

"Hmm ok that's normal but you should try getting more sleep it's not healthy for you." The nurse told her.

"I'll try." Malaysia said.

Now it was time for the ultra sound.

"There's your babygirl." She smiled.

"She got big." I said.

"She sure did." The nurse chuckle.

"But other than that she's healthy and your healthy. They only thing you'd have to do is get as much sleep as possible. Do you have any questions?" She asked.

"Yes I've bin having some really bad pains like underneath my stomach what does that mean?" Malaysia asked.

I looked at her because why the fuck did she not tell me. I was confused I didn't know shit about this.