Graduation!

Ermias
It's like 2 weeks after prom and today is graduation and we are all so fucking hyped bro. Right now we're sitting down in the kitchen eating breakfast. Graduation doesn't start until 11 but we have to be there for 10:30 and it's only 9.

"So how y'all feeling?" Aunt Paris asked.

"We ready for this." Jr said.

"So ready." Nykara added.

"We finna be out!" Ali shouted.

"But facts". Malysha said.

"I dreamt of this moment." Jahir said.

"I bet." Mom smiled. "I'm so proud of all of you guys." She looked at all of us.

"We all are." Everyone said.

"That was the goal." We all smiled at them.

*Graduation*

    Mals POV

   I watched as the kids got in position and walked to their chairs. First off I did not know that they were on honors nor did I know that Nykara was Valedictorian and Mi'Shante was Salutatorian. I'm so fucking proud of these kids bro they worked so hard.

  "Mal is yo ass crying?" Ben asked me.

    "Hell yeah I'm crying these kids worked daily hard to be where they are right now. I'm so proud of them." I sniffed as I wiped my tears.

   "True fact they really did make us proud bro they did that." Quan agreed.

   "They not our babies anymore." I teared up again.

    "You such a baby." Quan said as he smiled at me and wrap his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

    "I felt that." Malysha said as she sniffed.

     "Enough with the crying before y'all make my ass cry bro." Paris chuckled.

  We smiled at her then focused back in the kids. I video taped as Nykara and Mi'Shante gave they lil  speech. After their speech the principle gave a speech then everything got started. They began calling the graduates up, every time one of our kids name got called we made a whole lotta noise.

*After the Ceremony*

The Ceremony was finally over and were are taking pictures of the kids.

"We're so proud of you guys bro." Paris said as she wiped her tears.

"Mom don't cry." Jr smiled.

"How come y'all ain't tell us you guys graduated with honors?" Ben asked.

"Or that you was the Valedictorian and you were the Salutatorian?" Quan asked.

"We wanted to surprise you guys."Nykara smiled.

"Well you guys sure as hell did we're so proud of you guys." Sam smiled at them.

"That was the goal." Ali smiled.

"So are we gonna celebrate or not?" Dante smiled.

"Hell yeah." The kids said.

"Soo how do you guys wanna celebrate." Dre asked.

"Some good ole home cooked food, music blasting, drinks, everybody having a good time." Ermias said as he licked his lips and rubbed his stomach.

"Fat ass." I chuckled.

"You know it." He smiled.

"C'mon." Paris said.

*At the house*
   The girls and I are in the kitchen cooking up a damn storm. These kids planned a whole graduation party and ain't tell us shit with they sneaky ass. While we slaving in the kitchen the boys are out getting some stuff from the store and the kids are decorating.