She's Lost It

Malysha pov
You guys I'm two months pregnant today! I'm not gone lie I'm so happy that I'm having a baby with Dante he's the very best. He's a little to extra but he's doing a wonderful job. He helps me with everything and makes sure I'm all good he's all I ever wanted. But enough of that right now we're tryna figure out what we doing for Halloween.

"How bout a Halloween party?" Dre suggested.

"That'll be fun." Ben said.

"Yeah but remember Malaysia's taking the kids trick or treating." Quan said.

"That's alright it won't be long they're 1 they get tired fast." Malaysia said.

"Ok so Halloween party it is." Dante said.

"Hmm whose house?" Paris asked.

"That ain't even a question we always host everything at Quans house." Chantel said.

"You right." Paris said.

"Ok cool." Dre said.

"Sooo." Ben looked at everyone.

"What?" Malaysia looked at him.

"I don't know everyone just got quiet all of a sudden." He said.

"I'm hungry." I whined.

"What you want to eat?" Malaysia asked.

"A bacon egg and cheese burger with some cucumbers in salt, pepper, and vinegar." I smiled.

"I'm on it love." She smiled before she got up and headed into the kitchen.

"She loves me!!" I yelled.

"Ya ass just pregnant." Dante laughed.

"Fuck you that's why she loves me more than you." I stick my go out at him.

"Nah hell nah I'm Malaysia's baby." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Y'all childish as hell." Quan laughed.

"That's why she loves us more than you punk." Dante and I said in union.

"Fuck y'all you guys wish." He mugged us.

"All y'all needa be quiet Malaysia's ass loves everyone equally." Ben looked at all of us.

"Nahhhhh she loves me more definitely." I smiled.

"Nooo me more!!!" Nykara laughed which caused everyone to laugh.

"You right princess she does love you more." Quan smiled as he tickled her.

"She's gonna be tall my baby needa stop growing." I got tears eyes.

"She is and she does I ain't ready fa ha to be all grown yet." Quan said.

"Girl I know ya ass ain't about to cry." Paris looked at me.

"Hell yeah that's my baby and she growing to fast." I cried.

"You gotta whole kid on the way." She said.

"I know but I practically helped raise Nykara she my first baby and I don't want her to grow anymore!" I cried more.

"Girlll cut it out." Ben laughed.

      "Mehn shut up." I laughed as she wiped her tears away.

     Malaysia came walking out the kitchen with my  sandwich and a bottle of water for me.

    "Here ya go love." She said as she handed me the plate.