Quan Anthony Monroe Jr

Mals pov
  It's bin a very long time since anyone heard from me but guess what? Baby boy is here! He made his arrival at 8:30 this morning. Weighing  7lbs 17oz, After being in labor for 20 hours he finally came and Im so fucking happy we all are.

   "The last of the pack." I smiled.

   "Shit he better be." Quan laughed.

    "But that would be up to you with yo weak ass pull out game." Dante laughed which made us all laugh.

   "Dante fuck you." Quan mugged him. "Kiwaun is definitely the last." He smiled.

  "That's not his name." I smiled at him.

  "What you mean that's not his name?" He looked at me.

  "Wellll Ben and I have bin talking and he's bin telling me how badly you really wanted a Jr. You've also bin nagging me about it ever since you found out Ermias was going to be a boy, sooooo." I looked at him. "You got your Jr my love,  Quan Anthony Monroe Jr." I smiled.

  "You deadass?!" He said all hyped.

   "Oh she's deadass." Ben smiled at him.

    "As dead as it gets." I laughed a bit.

   "Yes!" He shouted causing all of us to laugh and Anthony to cry. "I'm sorry baby." He said as he picked him up.

  "We all got our Jrs." Dante smiled.

   "Ben didn't." Dre said.

  "He did actually, Ji'Dani got both his middle name just not his first name. He don't have his first name because Ben didn't want him to." I chuckled. "But yes you guys all do have y'all Jrs." I smiled. 

   "You damn right ion like my name Mehn." He said.

   "We like it." We told him.

   "I don't care." He looked at us.

    "We know." I smiled.

  "So when is the nurse here leaving?" Ben smirked.

   "She'll be here for at least two more days." I chuckled. "You got time to do yo thing with ya nasty ass." I laughed a bit.

  "Thank the lord for at home births." He smiled.

   "Bruh." Quan chuckled as he held Anthony.

    "How you feeling?" Lei asked.

    "I'm feeling fine." I told her.

   "Do you need anything?" She asked.

     "No I'm fine lei." I smiled at her. "You can relax I've done this many times."I laughed a bit which made her laugh.

  "You sure did." Everyone agreed.

  "Fuck y'all." I mugged them.

   "Yeah yeah." Ben said.

    "We're here we're here!" The kids yelled as they ran into the house.

  "Mehn y'all already missed it." Ben told them.

  "Y'all really gotta be quicker than that." Quan laughed. 

  "It's Ali fault." Nykara mugged him.

  "Hey hey I saw a fine honey and I did what I do." He shrugged.

  "Damn it's like that Ali?" I looked at him.

    "Now aunt Mal you know damn hood and well it ain't like that." He mugged me.

   "Mhm sureeee you just like ya damn daddy." I smiled at him.