Shes awake

Quans pov

It's bin 6 months and they was not to take her off life support but I won't let them, I won't allow that shit. She needs to wake up I need her to wake up. Right now I'm at home with Nykara it's bin a rough six months and she misses her mother. Everyone should be here in a minute. They say that they don't trust me alone by myself. That nigga Luke is still tied up down there I ain't forget about him. I put Malaysia's house up for sale I don't give a fuck how mad ha ass get. Anyways, as I was watching Nykara play I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Quan Monroe?" She asked.

"Yes. Who's this?" I asked.

"It's the hospital Malaysia's awake."she said.

"OMG thank you!"I said as I hung up.

I slipped on my slides then out some shoes on Nykara. I grabbed my keys and Nykara then walked out. As I walked out the house everyone was pulling up.

"Where you going Quan?" Dante asked.

"She's awake." I said as I strapped Nykara in the car then got in and drove off with everyone except for Malysha behind of me.

*At the hospital.*

We ain't even ask the receptionist anything we just walked ran straight to her room. The doctor tried to stop but we ignored him. She was really awake.

"Malaysia." I said.

"Who are you?" She asked. That shit totally broke me.

"What? It's me. It's Quan, and Dante, Ben, Paris, Dre, baby it's us." I told her as I began to cry.

"I'm sorry... I don't know who you are." She looked at me.

"This is why I tried to stop you son. She lost part of her memory. She only remembered some guy name Xavier do you know who that is?" The doctor asked.

"That's her abusive ex." I said trying to keep my calm.

"I'm sorry son her memory will come back though just give it some time." He said as he walked out.

"Mommy!" Nykara screamed as she reached for Malaysia.

I handed Nykara to her then sat down next to her bed. "That's your daughter her name is Nykara." I told her.

"I have a daughter?" She asked as she held Nykara.

"Yes Malaysia." Ben said.

"Amma kill him." I said as I walked out and left.

Ben pov

I know that Quans raging with anger right now. Luke did some fucking damage to Malaysia literally. She lost her memory for gods sake.

"Malaysia you have to remember c'mon." I told her.

"Who are you?" She looked at me.

"It's me Ben Malaysia c'mon." I cried.

"Quan the guy that just left that's your first love. You guys are going through some ruff times right now but you love him.you live with him. You guys had that beautiful little girl together! You guys hve been together for what feels like forever! Then you have a little sister, her name's Malysha you save her from your dad. Then that boy right there is Dante he's like a little brother to you. Then that's Paris she was your best friend and Dre he was like a big brother to you. Then Chantel you guys were eh. Malaysia c'mon you have to remember you need to remember." I told her.