I'm Ok!

Quans POV

     It was the next day and Mal is fast asleep which is new cause ha ass be outta bed by 6:00 sharp. I got up carefully making sure I didn't wake her up. I did my everyday morning routine then headed to the kitchen to get breakfast started. But, to my surprise Sam already had breakfast ready. I don't know why she all jumpy after what happened yesterday. The kids and everyone else came into the kitchen and took a seat.

   "Soooo how's everyone's morning?" She smiled as she served everyone.

     "Uh you ok?" Dante asked with his brows raised.

     "Yes I'm great actually." She smiled.

     "Girl what the fuck?" Malysha looked at her confused as fuck.

     "What I can't be in a good mood?" She asked.

     "Ion know why y'all paying her any attention she's just looking attention like she always do." Mals mom said.

    "Why don't you shut up." Sam glared at her.

     "Sam don't play with me." Mals mom said.

    Sam just gave her a stank look then sat down and ate.

     "Awkward but alright." Mi'Shante said.

     "Right." Ali agreed.

     "Where's momma?" Jahir asked.

     "Still asleep." I told him.

     "That's new." He said.

      "It honestly is." I agreed.

       "Dad take ya child." Nykara said as she walked into the kitchen with Aklia.

   "Give her here." I said as I took her and chuckled.

    "She was up all night." Nykara whined as she sat down.

     "That's part of being a big sister." I laughed. "But I'm sorry." I said.

     "Ion want the job anymore give her to me any day but to sleep with her? Yeah nah that's dead." She chuckled.

     "Ok my love." I smiled as I shook my head.

Everyone sat there ate and held conversations among themselves. A couple minutes passed and I noticed that Mal has not came out of the room which is really weird. I got up and handed Aklia to Ermias then headed into the room. When I walked into the room she was just laying there. I headed to her then sat on the bed facing her.

"How you feeling?" I asked her.

"Like trash I'm so hot." She said as she looked at me.

I felt her head and she really was hot as if she had a fever or something. "You sick?" I asked.

"Mmm." She said as she winched in pain.

"Let me see the wound." I said as I helped her up.

I lifted her shirt and looked at the wrap. "Mal this thing is covered in blood." I told her.

I carefully undid the wrap and looked at the wound. It looked like it was infected and one of the stitches ripped. "I need to get you to the hospital." I said as I carefully sat her down on the bed and headed back into the kitchen.

"I need to get Mal to the hospital Ben help me right quick." I said.

"What? Why what happened to Ma?" Nykara asked.