I need to know

Quans pov

      I woke up at 8 in the morning because I was smelling food. Must be Malaysia I got out of bed did my everyday routine then headed downstairs. When I went downstairs I went into the kitchen. The kids were eating along with Aliyah and Malaysia. Malaysia was also doing her school work for next week. I made my plate sat down and ate.

     "Paris and I are taking the kids out on a lil find day today." Malaysia said as she looked at me.

    "Ok what's time y'all coming home?" I asked.

    "I'll be back in time to make dinner." She looked at me before she put her lop top away.

     "Ok bet cause a nigga be hungry." I laughed.

    "Your fat ass always hungry." She smiled causing Aliyah to laugh.

      "Mehn fuck you." I said.

     "You did." She said. Aliyah stopped laughing right then and there.

    Malaysia's phone went off must be Paris she be the only one ringing up people phone like that. I was right to because she got up washed the dishes then got the kids ready. Before she left with the kids she gave me a kiss then headed out. It was just me and Aliyah which was kinda awkward she just sat there staring at me. She was making me feel so uncomfortable bro I swear.

    "Quan." She called my name.

    "Yes?" I looked at her.

    "I'm sorry." She cried.

    "Why'd you do it?" I asked.

    "You weren't giving me no attention, you was always busy, you was barely home, and we bearly acknowledged each other." She held my hand.

    "But Aliyah you know what I do you know what you signed up for when you got with me. You made me fall in love with you for you to just break my heart. You fucked me up mentally and physically. I loved you." I said.

     "I'm so sorry Quan I didn't mean to do what I did. Now look at me all messed up and stupid I'm so sorry. You loved me but I still love you you were all I could think about. Quan please." She sat in front of me.

     "Aliyah no you knew what you signed up for you knew what would've happened." I looked at her. Can y'all believe my bitch ass had tears in my eyes.

    I was looking at her and she was looking at me next thing I knew her lips came crashing into mines. I forgot how soft her lions were her lips felt so good but it was nothing like Malaysia's. I pushed her away from me but that didn't stop her she sat on top of me then started kissing in my neck. She knew my weak spot she knew everything about me. Before I knew it she was sliding down on my dick. I let out a grunt when she did that. I picked her up sat her on the counter and began pounding her shit. All you could hear were her moans throughout the house.

   *After*

  We were going at it for hours I did miss her.  We were laid up in my bed watching tv. It was about 3 o clock and the sun was hitting. I got up, headed to the bathroom, then took a shower. After about 30 minutes I got out then went into the room to get dressed. I saw the ultrasound pictures on the dresser and all I could think about was "What have I done." I looked at Aliyah and she was smiling at me. I fucked up AGAIN. I sat on the edge of the bed then put my head in my hands. I felt her wrap her arms around my neck but I paid it no attention.

   "You ok baby?" She asked.

    "Yes I'm fine." I let out a deep sigh.

   "You sure?" She asked again.

   "Yes I'm sure."I looked at her.

    "Ok." She said as she pecked my lips then headed into the bathroom to shower.

    I got the sheets off the bed then put them to wash after that I made up the bed. I brushed my wild ass hair up in a ponytail then headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. When I looked at my phone I had like 10 missed calls and 20 text messages from Malaysia. She's gonna have my head when she get home. As I read the text messages Aliyah walked into the kitchen. I looked at her then I looked at her body. She had a whole lot of bruises on her body I felt so bad I felt like shit. I can't believe that shit happened to her like what the fuck. She walked over to me then sat on my lap.

   "Are you gonna tell her?" She asked. I looked at her as if she was fucking crazy.

    "No the fuck I'm not and you better not either." I glared at her.

    "It was just a question Quan calm down." Aliyah said.

    "Mhm." I said.

    When I said that I heard the front door open causing me to push Aliyah off my lap. The kids walked in here with some bags in there hand then Malaysia came behind them with the rest. She looked at me for a split second then she started packing away the groceries.

   "I can do it." I told her.

    "Move from me before I knock dung yo moda scunt." Yup she's mad that accent came out pretty strong.

   I looked at Aliyah and she looked surprised when she heard Malaysia accent. Only if she knew that Malaysia is crazy. I sat down. After she was done packing away the groceries she got started on dinner. I watched her the whole time. After about like an hour she was finished. She made noodles with Garlic butter shrimp and Corn on the cob. She made everyone's plate then she made hers she sat down next to the kids and ate.

   "Uncle Quan!!!" Amoura yelled my name.

"Yes baby?" I looked at her.

"Guess what we did today!" She said excitedly.

"Hmmm I don't know. What did you do?" I smiled.

"We went to the park, then we went to the arcade, then Mal and Aunty Paris took us shopping. Ooo and we had ice cream!!." She smiled. She was full of so much energy.

"Awwwe I missed that!" I said pretending I was sad.

"Awwwe don't cry you can come next time it's otay!" She said as she got out her chair to hug me.

I picked her up hugging her and kissing all over her face. I started tickling her causing her to go crazy.

"Otay otay otay!" She screamed.

I laughed then stopped I gave her a kiss on her cheek then I let her finish her food. I love my nieces and nephew so much. I saw Aliyah smiling at me and Amoura. Aiden never liked her so that must be why he's so quiet Alayna on the other hand was all up under Malaysia. Malaysia got up and did the dishes then she got the kids then carried them into the living room. She put them to watch a movie on netflix then she started cleaning the house. I finished eating then I got up to wash my dishes. I know Malaysia mad at me and she has every right. I went over to her and took the broom.

"Are you ok?" I looked at her.

"I'm ok give me the broom." She looked at me.

"No you're not what's wrong?" I asked.

"Really what's wrong? I called your phone multiple times and I texted you multiple times. But, you failed to answer and you failed o text back. Give me the fucking broom." She said.

"I know and I'm sorry mamas." I held her hand.

She dragged her hand away from mines and dragged the broom out of my hand also. Yeah she was pissed really pissed. I went to sit with the kids and here came Aliyah. She sat next to me then focused on the tv. Malaysia cleaned the whole house from top to bottom everything was sparkling clean. After that she took the kids to go shower then she helped them with their Pjs. She also did the same after she was done she she made popcorn then put on a family movie. She laid on the other end of the couch with Aiden and Alayna. Amoura was already knocked out on my lap. We stayed like this for the rest of the day/night.