Past Sins: The Final Nail In the Coffin

Raj was a nice person. Out of his selfless nature, he saw one thing, that was going to change his life and that of others around him.

Far from his home, he could see some boys taking advantage of a young girl. He quickly came down from his house and went to his friends home nearby.
Gathering, a few boys, he quickly went into that direction.

Suddenly, a cry of a girl could be heard and  tearing of clothes was becoming next thing.

All of them launched a sudden attack on the assaulters, who were trying to rape that poor girl.

"Who the hell are you? ", asked one person, clearly stinking of alcohol.

" The death of you", said Raj as he and his friends beat the shit out of those rich guys.

Suddenly, due to the heavy commotion, a crowd had gathered around the site and the girl was rescued.

Someone called the police, and surprisingly, the police came  and to everyone's surprise, they tried to save the rapists,angering the residents.

"What the hell are you trying to do, Inspector? They are rapists and you're trying to save them! ", asked Satyapal, an old man.

" Don't you dare remind me the law. He's worth more than your lives ", the inspector said as he finally saved Amar, the Son of a central minister.

Soon as the inspector rescued the boys who were rapists, an escalation occurred between the residents of the society and the policeman.

Raj and his friends were hit hard by the sudden action of police. They fought hard with the police and soon the residents gained upper hand  on the policemen, beating them and cornered them. But suddenly, sirens came blazing and riot police was standing before them.

Before anyone could comprehend anything, the riot police cracked hard on them. They brutally beat the hell out of residents.

Thank god, someone called a local media  and soon reporters arrived at the scene. Their arrival finally saved the life of many.

Raj and his friends were beaten blue by the police, as if they specifically know, whom to beat.

Next morning, the incident made the headlines and the confrontation between police and common man was  all over the news. Police brutality was evident as many residents were in the hospital. Thousands of people demonstrated outside the police station and they even jammed the road.

"What's going all, Asthana? ", asked Ramesh, the Assistant Commissioner of police.

" You know, people are sitting outside my home too! What the fuck happened yesterday? ", he asked to which Asthana, took a long puff of his cigarette.

Asthana, JD Asthana, was the Deputy Superintendent of Police of that area.

" Sir, it's not a big deal. The central minister's son, and the son's of some big industrialists, were having fun, but some hell worms disturbed their party. We've identified the boys and soon they'll be behind the bars", Asthana completed his sentence as a cruel laughter erupted between the two.

"What about the girl? ", Asked Ramesh, drinking wine from his glass.

" I've taken care of that. She'll be sedated and will be sent to the house of that boy who heroically saved the girl. Now he will be framed ", Asthana's laughter could be heard outside the office.

Raj and his friends were sitting in his home when suddenly a group of around twenty policemen arrived at the house and started beating them. They pulled their weapons and pointed them to come outside. Only Raj was made to sit inside. Raj was now, frightened, as he didn't want any confrontation with the police . He wanted to become a successful engineer.

Then Asthana comes into light. He was holding cigarette in one hand and his gun in other .

"You, you saved that girl. Don't you? ", Asthana asked, and Raj hesitated.

Seeing his hesitation, Asthana asked once again and Raj said in affirmation.

Asthana put his gun on Raj head and made him swallow three pills . After having those pills, Raj fell on the floor. He was made to lie on the bed and soon after a sedated Pooja, girl who was attacked a day ago was put beside Raj on the same bed.

Clothes were removed from their bodies, so that they looked as if they were indulged in sexual activity.

Asthana clicked many pictures of them and some policemen even took advantage of sedated Pooja and took turns to rape her.

Next morning, the whole neighborhood was in tumultuous condition, as Raj was being thrashed around by residents and police alike. Pooja had committed suicide the next morning, she woke up.

She wrote, I'm sorry, with her blood on the walls of Raj home.

Raj and his friends were tortured day and night to sign the confession and one day, Joseph who was also with Raj the whole time, died due to police brutality.

At the police station, Raj saw The Central minister's son, father of Prem, Big industrialists of the town laughing at him.

All this happened, when DP was out of town, for his research work.

"I'm losing the battle, my Knight, my friend", Raj thought as tears flowed down his eyes.

" What do you think, you mutt! You can go against us! You don't stand a chance boy, we rule this city ", boasted   Trivedi, the Leader of Leela and Trivedi Enterprises, biggest businessman in the town.

In the next few days, Raj was sentenced to a ten years of rigorous imprisonment. Truth again tasted defeat.

Far away, DP came back from his mountain research. He had finally, grown into a firm fighter, with shredded body and firm determination. But something was off and he just don't know it.

He went to see his friends, but reality hit him like a hurricane.

He went to police station to see his friend, but the police didn't allowed him.

"Sir it'll only take three minutes", DP pleaded.

" I told you, thousand times it won't work. Go away or I'll lock you up too", Sharma, sub inspector, warned him.

DP wanted to smack his daylights out of him but he stopped.

Next day he got the news that his best  friend has committed suicide.

He knew, who was all behind that , and he'll make sure, each and everyone pays, with their Blood.

Thanks a lot❤❤ my friends for reading my story. Exams are nearby that's why, I took so long to publish this part. Thnx again ❤😊☺. Be safe, until next time, love you all ❤❤😊☺. You all are my strength.