The Way Of The Sword

Dragon was furious, for the first time. Since he was betrayed, by none other than the man , whom he considered as father. That very man betrayed him.
Little did he know that there was a whole conspiracy against him to erase his existence.
This was due to the fact that dragon had committed innumerable assassinations, which were ordered by Ross and people above Ross, as he was a contractor of highest level.

LOS ANGELES

Dragon reached LA and upon arrival he immediately went for his safe house.  He just wanted to make sure that his twin swords, having  golden dragon hilt , we're safe. For that he asked the driver to drive fast.

"Yes sir", the driver increased the speed but little did dragon know that driver who was driving, was also part of the syndicate known as "Merciless Angels", a group of infamous swordsmen who kill for money. And know they have been given the contract of killing the Dragon. One more thing was famous about them, they kill without remorse.

When dragon got out of the taxi, he sensed something was wrong. He couldn't comprehend it, but he can feel it, after all these years of fighting and war, he was accustomed to these situations.

Suddenly dragon did a backflip and three shurikens came down raining and pierced the car.

"Phew.. That was close. Indeed he has got reflexes. Don't you think Betty", said Rox, the second in command of Merciless Angels.

Dragon analysed the situation and could see almost twelve people coming out of shadows. He immediately got on his guard as he can see all of those people have swords of various designs on their back.

" You all are swordsmen, I think and judging from your crest, you all  are members of the Merciless Angels  group ", dragon didn't let his guard down.

" You're right there honey, but it seems you are little outnumbered here. Don't you think Kylie", said Sophia, aka the Pink  Storm.

"I've heard about you. But there's no reason that we have to fight", dragon was trying to escalate the situation as he was well aware of the potential of this group.

" Flattery will lead you nowhere. You're gonna die tonight. And besides people sitting above, much above than Ross, wants you dead and they have offered us twenty million dollars. Can you believe that!! For that amount we can kill anyone, including you, dragon, aka the Master Slayer aka the Wind of Death ", said Jason as they neared around him.

"Can I have my sword. It's the least you can do", seeing no way out, dragon had to fight these assassins, and the risk of death is very near.

" Betty and Kylie, you both are up for the fight. Hurry up and kill this man, so that we can resume our live ", Jason and other members took a seat as both fierce ladies and dragon were face to face. Dragon was provided his swords and he was left with no other choice, but to fight them.

Betty took out her dual katana and Kylie attacked him with her long sword. Dragon suddenly tried to block the attack, but the force was too much and he stumbled back.

"They are powerful, no doubt about that", suddenly he jumped and stood up again . Kylie was already in air coming towards him, to deliver a kick to his face but dragon nullified her attack with a long kick in her guts.

"Ouch.. That hurts, really bad, Kylie was send flying backwards but she was held by Jack and send back to the arena.

After countless slashes and sword fight, all three of them were panting hard. There were cuts in both the hands  of dragon and blood was dripping out it... Kylie was down on the ground with dragon's sword at her  neck.

" Indeed, what they say about you is correct . To go head on and fight the pink death and orange flash, is quite a dangerous task. You've got our respect and for the respect, we can do anything for you", said Joseph..

"Thanks for the consideration", dragon said as he disappeared in the forest.

Phew... That was close  it could have been the end of an era but the nice timing evades all.
Take care of yourselves my friends.. Until next time, take care friends.