Oath of the Dragon

Dragon has come to know about the recent killings in the town. He was a little bit shocked and curious ,about the new killer. He was thinking that maybe there are number killers roaming around. He has to be careful as the manhunt was going to be upgraded on the next level. The situation has become worse. He was thinking about leaving the area,cause he knew that the special forces would be deployed soon in the forest.

While he was lost in his thoughts,he heard a commotion near nearby. He went to check it out and saw Pooja standing there with teary eyes and was carrying a bracelet in her left hand.

Pooja was standing in the forest with her eyes full of tears. She gathered her strength and shouted,wherever you are hiding,please come out,I can feel you,I can feel your essence in this area. I beg you. I know you haven't done anything wrong and I can't deny the fact that I am being pulled towards you. Despite the fact that you are the merciless assassin,but deep down I know ,you are a broken person. I can feel the pain in your eyes and I am here to ask you for a favour. My friend has been killed. She was brutally stabbed and I don't know, what to do next. One thing I know is that it wasn't you,but I want you to find who did this heinous crime. So can you help me out and find the killer and kill him. There is no other person on this earth who can avenge my friend. She was only family. I have can't live with this pain. Please you have to help me, you have to. She again broke down crying and dropped on the ground. She had fainted due to the over burden she was caring inside her.

Dragon came out of his secret place. He has listened Pooja's statements and was thinking that killing an innocent girl , was for more cruel then raping a girl. That too when she was having the blissful moment of her life. This made Dragon narrow his eyes.

Dragon brought his mouth near Pooja's ear and said, "I will definitely catch that killer and will kill him myself", he put his reassuring hand on Pooja's shoulder,took the locket, took her into his arms and jumped out in search of her house. After placing her on her bed he went in search of the mysterious assassin.

Looks like Dragon is out on a hunt. Let's see who he faces. And what's hidden behind those masks!! UNTILL then take care guys.....