Ticking Clock

Sonam and Raj were a happy couple. They have been together since five years. They were going on a night out with two other friends,Pooja and Chahat. While they were having a fun time together,all of a sudden,the car came to a halt.

"Oh boy! I've told you for almost five hundred times to get rid of this car,but you keep on passing that. Now,do something, what are you staring at", Sonam was obviously not happy with the car breaking down on a lonely road.

"Calm down baby! I'll fix it",said Raj as he jumped out of the car and opened the hood of the car.

"Seems that the engine has gone too hot because of you, bright ladies",Rai said in a jovial manner in order to lift their mood. All of them shared a laugh,as Sonam finally began to cheer up.

After a few drinks,Raj thought that the engine might have cooled down and as he was about to start the car,a voice caught the attention of all. They turned around to see a group of  hooligans with hockey sticks and rods in their hands.

"Oh my God! Looks like we're in deep trouble", thought Pooja as all bad thoughts started to fill her mind. Then suddenly they encircled the car and shouted.

"Get out of the car,nice and slow. Otherwise it'll hurt you a lot",a voice said with a lingering danger in it. All of them got out of the car. Chahat was obviously the prettiest girl in her group,so she was easily noticed by all the men.

"Boss,she is like a cherry. We shouldn't let her go",a men said while manhandling Chahat. Raj shouted but he was hit with a rod,which rendered him unconscious. This made all the girls crawl in fear.

"Who will be the first one",asked a man with a lecherous look. A man groped Sonam ,while looking at her legs.

"She'll be first",said the boss as all the men started undressing themselves untill a voice broke all their concentration.

"Quite fast. Aren't we",a voice said chuckling.

"Who is there? And why are you hiding in dark coward?", shouted a man to which the figure simply replied.

"I don't know why I'm here!", said the figure and before anyone could think anything,a knife whizzed past one of the hooligans throat, splattering blood all around and killing him instantly.

The whole thing made Chahat and Pooja empty their stomachs while Sonam simply fainted.

"What the ...", another hooligan was down with a sword in his heart. Now, everyone was stunned and a chord of fear struck everyone.

"Please don't kill us. Let us go", said a terrified Raghav,with both of his hands folded up in forgiveness.

"Tell that to your friends above the ground",said the hooded figure and with a slash of his sword, snapped his head off from his shoulders. Chahat,who by some miracle had just woken up,again slipped into unconsciousness,after seeing so much gore.

All the hooligans were dead now,with a figure standing tall in middle of the corpses.

"So less of humanity,yet they call themselves humans. What a pity!", chuckled the figure softly and moved towards the girls.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. The danger is averted now. But be careful next time",he said to Chahat,who was literally shaking with fear.

"Are you human?",was the only thing she could muster.

"I wish I was!",was the only reply he gave in a voice which resembled inhuman pain and agony. Chahat's eyes softened on hearing his voice,but before she could say,he drifted into darkness.

"Thanks a lot,My Knight in Shining Armour",a weary smile graced her features before she started to wake her friends up. All of them soon came back to reality.

"Where is he?",asked a terrified Raj,his body full of sweat.

"He's gone", replied Chahat.

"How did you know that he wouldn't come back?",Sonam questioned her to which Chahat replied,"It was him,who had awaken me and gave something to eat too",she was lost in thoughts again.

All of them left the place and headed out straight for their home.

That's for today. I think I am not able to entertain you guys much. Do suggest any changes that I should bring. Until then, peace out guys ♥️♥️✌️😊😊😊♥️♥️✌️.