The Man On A Mission

The elite soldiers have arrived in the city. They could be seen in the makeshift bunkers that have been constructed recently in the forest area. The city was flooded with security agencies and security personnel. It was looking as if the whole area is going for war.

"Did you just say that?",asked Raj,a college going boy to his friend.

"Looks like something big is about to happen and we've got to distance ourselves Raj. This time I won't allow you to do pranks on security agencies. Last time,my brother saved our asses but this time we're on our own", said Raju, another college boy.

They were curious what was going on the city side and this curiousity was shared  among  the other people of the city.

Suddenly, blazing sirens, approximately ten cars, went towards the forest area.

"Looks like someone is going to be killed or encountered", the murmuring among the people could be heard easily.

Dragon was carefully observing the recent developments and he was too smart to be present in the forest area. He had secluded himself in a deserted factory that was closed for quite a long time.

This time dragon had established his base camp inside the factory. He had dug up a room below factory so even if someone arrived at the factory,it was nearly impossible to find his hideout.

He had amassed a large number of firearms and weapons at his disposal. There were a dozen of assault rifles, bullets of various calibre and daggers and smoke bombs, besides his favourite twin swords. His twin swords were quite peculiar. One has dragon hilt and was zade black in colour. It was slightly curved in shape. The next one was having  a golden snake hilt and was straight sword.

He had also got the computers and electronic gadgets on his side. One could be  thinking  that dragon had no knowledge about gadgets,as he had primal instincts similar to that of animals,even more developed than them. But he had his memory,and that memory was coming into play.

A lone tear,made his way ,from his eyes to his hands.

"To think, I'm just an ruthless creature, sometimes I even doubt myself,why this tear, always fall down", dragon was thinking about it. After a while , he changed himself into a beggar and went inside the city.

Upon reaching the city,he was interested upon seeing the entire city flooding with cops.

"This is something interesting. They have begun preparations for an armed assault on an enemy who they couldn't see",a smile came across his face and a sparkle could be seen in his eyes. He intentionally bumped into one of the security personnel who was scouting the area.

"You senile old man. Can't you see where are you going?",he lashed out at him.

"I'm very sorry,my boy. Couldn't walk straight, you know,this age", the old man said in a crumbling tone.

"Alright old man, just don't get killed while on the road",he waived off the old man and walked away.

Dragon was carefully observing each and every development that was going on right now. He was making mental notes about all the things that have been new in nature,or constructed recently.

There were around thirty beggars,all in their final days,who were quite happy to see ,so many people, walking around. They thought they will be getting more money through these persons,and finally they could be having a good meal.

Dragon carefully planted various micro cameras for video recording of the area. His idea was simple, these beggars,will roam around,all the places of the city and through them, he will have eyes on the whole city development. Dragon was thinking,just like a man on a mission and he was indeed,the Man on a Mission.

Thank you all for reading my story. Hope you guys are enjoying it. The next chapters will be filled with solid action. Stay tuned and stay safe.