The Point Of No Return

Dragon woke up with a severe headache and body pain,his whole body was burning, At first ,he couldn't comprehend the situation,his mind was hurting like hell, but slowly, he gained control.

He sudden realised that he was butt naked, lying on the floor of what looks like a factory.
He quickly got up  and started looking around, to find something a way out. Eventually, he found the exit and quickly got out before anyone could spot him.

"God, it's hurting like hell and I couldn't do a damn thing about it. It must have something to do with the recent blast",he tried to remember the details, but couldn't find anything solid and concrete.

"Fuck!", he punched hard on a nearby tree, resulting in making an impression of his fist. Slowly, blood started to trickle down from his hand. After an hour had passed, he stole some old clothes from a nearby house.

"Great! Now, I'm a thief too", he laughed at his condition while making his way to a nearby forest. He couldn't risk exposure,so he found a suitable spot in the woods. He jumped, from one branch to another and finally got a suitable place to rest.

"Probably the whole state police is must be after me and I couldn't risk my mission. I couldn't return without completing it",thoughts were running in his mind. Just as he was going to drift to sleep,a sudden commotion broke his focus. He moved silently in the tree to get a clear view. What he saw next was making his blood boil.

There were around six people,four female and two males who were having orgy in front of a boy and girl who were tied with ropes.
The couple had been beaten badly and the four people in front of them were enjoying this game.

"Listen Rajeev. Just cut that girl's top, I wanna see what package is inside that top",said Lily, clearly drunk.

"On it baby",Rajeev sprung on the girl like a hungry predator and tore away her upper clothes. The girl was now naked from above. Her breasts can be seen now. Upon seeing the beautiful girl in front of them, the other girls lashed onto her and started kissing and touching her breasts. The girl,named Jasmine,cried in pain but at the same time she was aroused too.

"God, what's happening with me! Even though these girls are taking advantage of me,why am I getting turned on? What's this heat getting generated between my legs?", Jasmine face turned red as her nipples hardened by the tongue caressing of other girls.

"Look at this horney bitch!", Mona laughed at Jasmine's condition. Any girl would be turned by the constant kissing and touching on her breasts,that too by girls.

Roy and Rajeev had enough of this and they decided to have sex with Jasmine.

"Step aside! It's our turn now",they both said in unison and with authority. The other four girls stepped aside, knowing the background of these two boys. These boys belonged to the Snake Gang and were counted among the leaders.

Rajeev pushed down Jasmine's legs and made her legs spread apart.

"No, please don't do this",she cried as Rajeev inserted his fingers inside Jasmine panties.

"Ohh God! No , please",she was lashing out and crying but she couldn't hold her moans too.
Roy started fondling her breasts and started to bite them.

"No, no, please,have mercy. Oh God! Please , oh fuck ! Help me somebody,",she cried out loud.

"Looks like the horney bitch is ready to get fucked", Tina said with evil intent in her eyes.

Dragon was seeing the whole incident and was not astonished. He had seen the worst of human behaviour and this condition was not different from before.

"Looks like, I've to save a life, before these bastards took it away",a thought ran into Dragon's mind as he jumped and flipped in mid-air to land gracefully on the ground where the whole thing was going on.

,"Who the fuck are you?", Tina said in a fit of rage, bringing out her pistol in the process. Before anyone could react,a sword was seen and the next thing that could be heard was an earth shattering scream of Tina. Both of her hands were detached from shoulders. No one could do anything. The sword flashed again and this time, the heads of Roy and Rajeev were rolling in the ground. The boy who was in ropes, fainted from the scene while Jasmine was just mesmerized by this unknown figure.

In next few slashes,he finished all four girls and freed Jasmine and the boy.

Dragon gave her some clothes to cover her modesty and she accepted it. Jasmine's eyes were shinning like anything.

"Thank You,my Knight in shinning armour",she bowed her head and when she looked up, Dragon was gone.

"Mhmm, interesting person. Indeed, that's the partner I've been looking for years",she smiled at the thoughts she was getting.

After clearing herself, she got rid of the bodies and went away.

Hello,my dear readers. Looks like, dragon is back in business. No worries, danger awaits him,sooner than expected. Who's this Jasmine? Will find out soon  Untill then,take care guys.