The Trap

With a splash of water on his face, Dev woke up with scream. He was horrified to find himself in the police lock-up. He was sad and depressed. Just then,an Officer Raj arrived in his cell. He was followed by various constables. They came and started landing blows on Dev.

"Let me speak, Officer. I know my rights. I want to speak to my parents", Dev said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Not a chance, you little punk", laughed another Officer as he landed two kicks in his ribs.

"God No!!!! Please somebody help me",Dev cried in vain as blood oozed from his mouth.

"Stop! You all are fools. We've got to present him before the magistrate. Have you gone nuts",scolded a senior officer Rakesh,the Additional Superintendent of Police,said to all his subordinates. They all were shocked to see their superior behave like this to them.

"And as a matter of fact,he has breached my friend's house,Mr Amar,my childhood friend. Her daughter is my daughter and this bastard dared to defile her. You're so dead,my friend",said ASP Rakesh.

On his indication,Dev was hanged upside down with a rope. He couldn't think of another way. His mind has become hazy and cloudy.

Suddenly a gush of water was thrown at him. The sudden contact of water made him regain some consciousness but then what he saw,made him cringe with fear. Electric shocks were given to him that made Dev go back into darkness again.

"It's enough for today. Send a word to Mr Amar that his job has been done and I'm expecting my reward",said ASP Rakesh to his subordinate Vijay.

"Yes Sir. Will do it", Vijay saluted him and left the station.

The Next Day

Dev was in the police vehicle in his journey to the court. He was literally exhausted and broken down by the amount of pain the police department had done to him. The police constables were talking about him.

"I'm telling you,Rakesh Sir had taken a hefty price for this work. And many other officers have got their hands full", laughed Raju,the senior constable.

"Then it's sure that this poor lad wouldn't be able to escape from the clutches of our system",an evil laughter escaped from David's mouth,who was a younger constable.

Suddenly they got hit by something that seemed to be a huge boulder. The van was pushed in the cliff with a huge noise.

After what it seemed for eternity,Dev got off the constables and made his way out of the van. But when he was outside the vehicle,he thought of something. The extent of damage the police had given left a mark on his soul. So he took out guns from the constables and shoot all of them in the head, killing them instantly.

"Now,it's time for the Payback",said Dev as he disappeared into the woods.

Phew,that took long than usual,as I was unwell. So friends how do you think about this story. Please let me know. Until next time peace out guys.😊😊😊😊😊