The Deal That Went South

After the high fall , dragon lost his senses for quite a while. Just before he was going to hit the ground, he suddenly back flipped  and landed on a fruit stall, reducing the point of impact and damage.

The sudden impact made a crashing sound as dragon hit the ground hard but his last moment act, saved his life.

"This really hurts", he said while standing up.

The shopkeepers weren't happy with the crashing stranger. Before they could say anything, dragon apologized and gave them 1000 dollars.

" Sorry for the inconvenience caused by my side ", he said as he dusted off himself and went in a taxi.

" That was one spectacular view, don't you think Ross? ", said the Queen, Rachel.

" I know he's dead accurate but sometimes I feared if he became a loose cannon ", he took a long puff from his cigar.

" Then we'll deal with him together ", she said holding his hand in a firm grip.

" Indeed! I just pray that time doesn't come, as I have seen the quest for vengeance in dragon eyes ", both of them headed for the plane as the mission was accomplished. Little did they know, that real mission will start now.

After travelling for straight four hours, dragon got outside the taxi and cleared his views. He was standing near the Bangkok gun market, one of the world's biggest illegal gun market.

" Let's take some real toys", he smiled and putting his hands inside the overcoat he went in.

There were numerous weapons from assault rifles, to snipers, to grenades, to Ak 47, to MP5, to desert eagle, to various revolvers, to various grenade launchers, to dynamite. Dragon was simply flabbergasted by the show of weapons.

"I didn't even know this much of arsenal is possible", he smiled at his statement. He had a black card with him, that provides him enormous amount of money to buy anything.

" What do you want boy? ", asked one of the Nigerian businessman.

" This one ", said dragon.

"Well it's a real beast

"Well it's a real beast. It can decimate it's target real quick and has pinpoint accuracy. How many magazine and bullets you need, my friend? ", the businessman asked.

" 8 mags and 2000 bullets", dragon said in affirmative.

"Cool. Let me give you additional weapons , so you can have your war  and fulfill your revenge", the Nigerian added.

" I can also get you out of the country to anywhere you want ", the old Nigerian had become really fond of this new warrior.

Soon dragon took various pistols, daggers, knives, smoke bombs with him and boarded a flight to an unknown location in Alaska.

The Hideout

There were around Fifty trained assassins present in the Hall.

Ross was sitting in the middle with Rachel by his side.

Suddenly the  door blew apart by a sudden attack making everyone tense at the intrusion. But Ross didn't flinch for a second.

"You set me up! Why? ", asked dragon to which he said nothing.

" Answer me", dragon's voice roared in the hideout, making all of them nervous.

"You should calm down", Rachel tried to pacify him.

" Don't you dare put your nose in my business lady. Whomsoever you are, I just don't give a damn", dragon said to her while straight looking in the  eyes.

"You got nerves, boy. Don't you know who I am", Rachel raised her eyebrow. She thought this will install fear in his eyes, but dragon was unfazed.

" Looks like, I have to do it the hard way ", he brought out his twin daggers and leaped high in the air.

The other assassins soon sprung into action and then started the game of life and death. Dragon was knocking one after another assassin and Ross was simply thrown out of balance.

Dragon jumped, sliced, ducked and attacked with a great precision, so as to inflict maximum damage to them.

"You impress me, more than any other. Yet", she showed a sign and a huge artillery fire rained down on dragon making him to take shelter.

" Let's go ", Rachel took Ross's hand and both of them went for the chopper while dragon was pinned down to defense by artillery fire.  He scanned the area, but was unable to find the source. So in a fit of rage, he fired grenade launchers from all sides. This ultimately made the whole hideout crumble down.

After a few hours, dragon emerged out of the debris. Then he said only one thing, "Justice will be served".

Looks like someone has let the volcano burst. Time to see what happens when both collided again. Stay safe ❤ my dear friends.