The Dead Comes Alive

The whole area was filled with smell of blood and corpses. Breathing was becoming more and more difficult.

"We've got to get out from here,like , right now,run",Red lady said out in distress. Everyone was running for their lives, while Kriti and her friends were awestruck by seeing the person who was standing in front of them.

"He has the same eyes,but looks as if they are dead",Pooja said in a whisper.

The girls finally found a way out of the compound. Just as they were finally out,a huge explosion rocked the whole area sending soldiers and girls flying from their place. Smoke and debris took over the area. Nothing was visible.

"You still remember me, that's pretty impressive",said a voice in Pooja's ear and disappeared in the smoke. She succumbed to unconsciousness.

When she opened her eyes,she found herself lying on a hospital bed. After she woke up and pulled herself up,she saw her friends and dozens of soldiers all unconscious around her. The Red lady walked towards her and put a hand over her shoulder.

"You were quite brave there. I will give you credit for that",she patted Pooja's back and went outside the room to have a smoke.

"I just find his eyes so much familiar. His voice is like, ringing in my head over and over", she thought.

"How the dead could still be alive", thoughts continued to haunt her dreams.

Looks like Pooja remembered dragon a little bit. She succumbed to her injuries and that's why she couldn't identify him. Let's see what happens next. Untill the take care my dear readers.