The End Of Ross

Ross was moving her body in a rhythmic motion. She had Alex dick deep inside her.
" Yeah baby! You're so deep in me! That's it", Ross was deeply lost in lust and hunger.

Alex grabbed her bosoms and started to  bite them. This sent jolts of pleasure in her body. She was going crazy on his dick.

" Yeah baby! Just like that! Fuck me ! Fuck me harder ", she was crying like anything.

" Yes Baby! You're best! I'll fuck you everyday ", Alex said while  his nails dig inside her back, making her back arch for more. She wanted to feel every inch of his chiseled body.

While they were having passionate sex, six guards were falling one by one who had assembled in the main room.

"Their throats were slit and they couldn't even make a noise as the blue mask assassin was making no mistake.

The figure entered the room which was filled with moans of the lovers. He just smiled at the scene in front of him.  Alex and Ross both were skilled fighters and normally they could sense any intrusion, but currently, both were enjoying each other.

The figure simply crawled upto them and before they could even fathom, a sword went diagonally in the back of Ross, going through her heart and then going through the heart of Alex. The sword was immediately pulled back. This happened just like a flash and within seconds, both dropped dead on the floor, naked.

"Couldn't let any mistake from my side", said the figure while going outside the safe house. He pushed a button afterwards, a series of blasts rocked the whole area.

Whoa, who's up on a killing spree! Looks like a someone is up for vengeance . Let's see what happens next ! Until then, take care of yourselves,my beloved readers.