The Silent Assassin

Dragon was walking through the woods beside the remote town of Alaska.  He was sent on the last assignment, which on completion will  mark him as the Elite Assassin.

"What do you think Ross, can he accomplish the task? ", asked Rachel, aka the Queen of the gun trade.

" You never knew, what's the ability of a man, unless, you put him in the most dangerous of the circumstances. As far as dragon is concerned, he'll get through it. I'm affirmative. But the thing is that will he be the same or not? ", said Ross while taking a long puff from his cuban cigar.

" I think you have grown accustomed to this lad. Ain't I right? ", she poked him on the arm, to which Ross only smiled as he recalled the day dragon meet him for the first time.  

         TWO YEARS AGO

When dragon opened his eyes, he felt an unbearable pain in his back and hands. He tried to get up on his feet but the pain was simply too much for him. So he fell down.

"It's alright, son. The pain is above the charts I know, but slowly you'll get accustomed to it. The pain you're feeling on your back, is due to the engravings of an ancient dragon made by red hot knife on your skin. So it'll recede with time. As far as your hands are concerned , they are beaten by sticks for the last two days", explained Ross, while looking intently at dragon.

"Dragon, well, it's a great name, to carry upon", he said in a broken tone, while standing up on his feet. The sheer determination, aroused  a feeling of respect in all the hardened criminal around him.

" Boy, you've endured the burning blade, so now you're a part of the Wind Hunters, the most elite and fearful assassin group all over the globe. Welcome to the family kid", said a man, easily towering dragon. He had cut mark on his face and an eye patch on his left eye. He had an aura around him, which commanded respect . He was none other than Ron, the master assassin and one of the founding members of White Hunters, the legendary assassins till date.

"Thanks a lot sir for your consideration", dragon  immediately bend his left knee and kneeled before him.

" No need to be formal, son. You've earned the respect of all the warriors here. So now on, you're our little brother and soon your name will strike a fear among all those, who are a shame on mankind ", Ron said with a satisfied smile.

" But one thing you must know, the training is way beyond imagination ", said a redhead lady, who goes by the name of The Red Mistress.

" I can endure everything that comes before me. For that I've endured the greatest loss, I fear no pain now", dragon said in a confident  voice, which made every member smile.

"We'll see to it", said a sadistic looking swordsman, who had a scar, that runs all across  the left side of his face.

PRESENT SCENARIO

Dragon was walking with a watchful eye, using all his senses to look out and avert any threat. He wore a long black overcoat with two katana on his back. He was carrying desert eagle and MP5 gun. A variety of knives adored the inside part of his coat. He had smoke bombs, to use in case of emergency exit.

After walking, for what it seemed to be eternity, he heard few noises. What he saw there after, made his blood boil.  There were seven males and three females, all dressed up in such attire that clearly indicated of them being a secret force. In the middle of these people were three tied persons, one of whom was a girl of around twenty years old.  Using his advanced hearing ability, he heard what was going on there.

"You know little brats, if you'll tell, where is the trunk we are looking for, it'll be over. Otherwise, this might get a little bit kinky and hot", said one of the agents as he ran a knife across the girl's clothes, clearly cutting her upper dress, making her half naked.

The cold breeze rushed to hit her and she shivered from the cold.

"Please, I beg you! We don't know anything about that goddamn trunk, nor we knew the money. I beg you for mercy, please", Mitch, one of the two guys, who were tied to the pole, started crying again.

Suddenly, two kicks made their way to his torso, and he cried in pain.

" Are you guys even human? How can you do this to us? ", said Sara, the girl, whose modesty had been violated.

" Don't you dare use that tone lady, otherwise your ripe youth will be consumed here and now. And believe me, after that, you won't be able to walk ", the agent said with a smug face that made Sara fearful.

Two agents started to follow fondle her and groping her. She was crying but it was of no use.

" I wonder how these agents of United States of America, became such bastards", dragon thought to himself.

When  an agent was going to undress her completely, a knife  whizzed passed him, before he could imagine, two knives made their way to his throat, slicing it at the same  moment. Blood gushing followed and that agent died in a minute.

"What the fuck was that? ", every agent in the area was alerted. They brought their assault weapons and began scanning for the attacker.

" I can't find him", explained Lisa, w CIA operative.

"Negative, no one's here", as soon as the other CIA agent sent the message to other people, his head was detached from his shoulders in a flicker of a second. He was not even close to scream and his body hit the ground.

" Fuck, this is insane. Are we being hunted by a monster ", another agent said over radio.

" Abort the mission. Abort ", said the senior most agent as they began to run for their cars.

A figure can be seen standing in the bushes, having a sniper rifle with him.

Three shots, three officers down, taking the toll to five.

" It's an emergency. Send a chopper now ", ordered Ronnie, the commander of this unit of CIA.

As they were running through the forest, a huge blast occurred and the bridge was blown apart.

" Looks like we're going to die ", said Lily and the next thing she knew was blood soaked clothes and a shinning sword. When she opened her eyes she saw a man standing before the corpses of her teammates and right before her eyes , he burnt them up.

" Call 911 and tell them your location. You'll be dealt some other time Lily", said the mysterious stranger before going deeper into the woods.

Back from the long shot.  My dear readers and my fantastic friends, sorry for being out of grid for long. I'll try to manage the story in continuation.
Hope you'll love this chapter. ❤❤❤ Let's see what dragon do next!!
Miss you all!!!