Murder Mystery

Jasmine had returned from the forest and she was taking rest now. The only thing that was going in her mind was that mysterious figure,who helped her from getting out of that hellish situation.

"I need to find that person and thank him for the act he did ,without expecting anything in return", she was determined to find her knight in shining armour.

Meanwhile, the Red Lady  rang her friends from all over the world and told them about her current mission and how she can't find the mysterious killer.  She has gotten positive confirmation that they will be arriving soon to help her in nabbing that bastard.

"Just you wait, heartless bastard. I'm coming to get you. This time you won't escape from me",she went out of her office.

The night was at its peak and Kriti and her friends were finally having some romantic moments with their boyfriends. All of them were engaged in lovemaking in the same hotel.

Kriti was sitting above her boyfriend and riding his length. Their moans filled the entire room. She was kissing him hard while he was playing with her breasts.

"Ohh yes baby , right there. I'm going to cum baby", her breathing rate suggested that she was nearing her orgasm. All of a sudden a blade pierced her skull from behind and came out of her mouth, killing her in an instant. She fell lifelessly on the bed. Her boyfriend froze from terror. Before he could make any sound, his mouth was filled with the barrel of the gun. He couldn't make any noise. The killer was sitting on his chest . As much as he tried, he couldn't move an inch. Slowly a blade was pierced in his chest and he too died. The whole bed was filled with blood and the killer slowly walked towards the bathroom, took a bath and went for the window.

"The Game is on",a wicked smile was seen on the hooded face as the killer vanished in the night.

In the morning, when Pooja couldn't find Kriti, she knocked her door , but still no one answered. She called the hotel authorities and when they broke the door, everyone froze at the scene.

"No", Pooja fainted after seeing one of her best friends lifeless body.

The body count keeps on piling. Looks like, nobody is going to rest now. Another mystery killer in the town!! Let's see if it goes back to Dragon. UNTILL next time, take care guys.