The Man on A Mission

After the  last encounter, dragon was airlifted from the States and brought to the bustling streets of Bangkok.

The Royal Hotel

Five figures could be seen standing in a room with  military grade weapons in their possession.  They were talking in some language that seemed to be foreign language. They were planning a strike on the convoy of the minister of state of Bangkok.

A lone figure was standing on the rooftop of the opposite building in which the five assailants were stationed.

Dragon got a  blank call from Ross which was the indication to start the mission. The mission was to neutralize four of the assailants and take one of them into custody. It was going to be a tough task as the target were once a part of the British Special forces and dragon was not much used to the modern warfare.

"Let's see, if the blade is fast enough", dragon said to himself as he fired a arrow which had a rope attached it, to the roof of the building and when it was firm he jumped  and grasp the rope. The building was a tall one and the blowing winds only made his journey much tougher.

Thanks to his intense training he finally got on the floor only to be surrounded by five persons who weren't looking much friendly.

"What business you have? ", asked one of them.

" Seeing the style of your entry, you are not going to do something noble ", finished the other and all five of them attacked him at once.

Dragon was engaged in one ferocious hand to hand combat . Soon after exchanging many kicks and blows he came to a conclusion that these are no ordinary people.

" Who are you? ", said dragon in a deep voice.

" We're the protectors of Bangkok, the Golden  Falcons ", all said in unison as a Shadow kick sent dragon flying backwards. Spitting blood from his mouth, he stood up.

" Looks like, I got no other choice", he brought up his twin daggers which made the fighters flinch .  The  fight again started and soon dragon landed several cuts on them, making them u unable to move.

"Kill us now, as we are defeated", the leader said to dragon.

" No, you got me wrong , my friend. I don't kill people for fun. I'm a man on mission ", he said before entering into the stairs and went after the armed assailants.

The men were highly trained so they throught someone was coming. Firing ensured the next second and  a grenade blew up the wall. After few minutes of silence and dust, two men went to check on the unknown person.

" Nobody is here. It seems he's dead ", said the fifth assailant but as he turned, he couldn't spot dragon who was above the ground hanging on the wall with a help of a broken part. The rustling made the two attackers alert but it was too late as dragon attacked them head on with both his daggers, making their head roll of their shoulders.

The fighting started again but dragon blew them with a grenade. The three assailants who were holding  grenade launchers  fired towards dragon, making him jump from the tenth floor.  A series of blasts rocked the area as dragon landed on the street.

What happened next! Stay tuned to find  what dragon is up to!
Untill then, take care guys.