Life and Death

The roar of different wild animals and sounds of  nocturnal creatures have created a sense of fear among the members of the professional kill team.
Purvi and her team were not spared by this fear.

"Ma'am should we head back to the building, I think, it's too late to head deeper in the forest",said Dheeraj,one of the members of STF.

Purvi was also afraid but she didn't want her members to see her fear,so she covered her face by her scarf and motioned her team to go deeper.

Dragon was seeing this whole development from the canopy and seeing that the professional kill team had started to kill the wild animals,he had seen enough. One thing dragon couldn't tolerate was killing of animals.

"They've signed their death warrant. Life and death are nothing but just choices, remember this always", dragon said while patting the head of a owl.

He carefully jumped on the ground without making much noise. Gripping his two daggers,he moved swiftly and got behind the kill team. He was behind the last man. Without any further delay,he attacked the man in such a speed that his head got detached,and his body dropped on the ground. Seeing their members fall,all of them opened fire and a huge commotion was created.

The barrage of bullets startled Purvi and her team.

"Get down",she ordered and all of them went down, effectively dodging the bullets.

"Looks like,the hunt has begun", Purvi and her team moved quickly towards the area where confrontation was taking place.

Meanwhile,dragon was moving with speed that couldn't be followed by human eyes. Three more bodies dropped on the ground.

"What the hell is going on? Who is this guy?",said one member,while throwing three greandes , thus making,a huge blast in the night. The blast rocked the whole forest.

"God,they are going all out now. Fast ,move your asses", Purvi ordered and they finally reached the area. The carnage that was in front of their eyes,made many members to empty their stomach. Even this scene was more than enough for Purvi and she quickly dropped on the floor, broken. She was literally shaking on seeing so many bodies, mutilated and disfigured. There were testicles,intestines and skin of humans spread on the ground.
The whole professional kill team,had been killed.

"Looks like,life and death are just moments",Purvi said and finally she cried on being late.

Dragon was seeing them from a distance, dejected and broken inside,he sat on a huge tree branch.

"To think,that I'm enjoying all these killings, is a mistake. This broken thing inside,is also a beating thing",a lone tear made its way on his hand. He sat on the tree, seeing the moon glowing in its glory.

"Looks like, you're alone too,like me",said Dragon while looking at the moon.

Thanks for reading my story. I love you all my friends.