The Battle Knows No Boundaries

Kylie quickly followed dragon into the forests and after her the whole group did the same.

"I thought I could loose them in the forest,but ,silly me",he dodged as a knife went past him, cutting his cheek slightly.

"No one could escape my knives", Betty said with venom in her voice.

"Guess what,I can't understand why these women are trying to kil me. But in order to survive, I've to raise the bar", Dragon jumped and was quickly on his feet again.

"You're sure a persistent pest", Kylie hissed and brought her dragon hilt sword on her other hand.

"She's sure to kill me",then without wasting any time, Dragon jumped high in the air, took out two smoke bombs and threw them on the ground.

Unable to see anything, both Kylie and Betty were rendered blind. Dragon, due to his extraordinary sensory training, landed two mighty blows on both of them and the next moment,they were lying on the ground, unconscious .

"That was really smart move", said Rox as Dragon carefully escaped into the darkness of the jungle.

"This has really gone too far", thought Dragon as he sat on the edge of the mountain.

Things were going to get tricky when the mercenaries were back again for Dragon,but this time, he was well prepared and had laid many booby traps for them.

Betty was first victim of the trap when she accidentally pulled a wire and suddenly a log went towards her. She jumped high in the air and same moment three arrows shot towards her with lightning speed, hitting her in abdomen,heart  and neck, killing her instantly and because of the arrow on her neck,she couldn't shout and died immediately.

"One down,three to go", Dragon thought in relief.

Kylie was carefully walking towards a cave when suddenly a wild boar came running towards her. She was startled by his appearance and and that moment of disturbance, Dragon shot three arrows from his crossbow, which was not seen by her, until they hit her in the back .  The intensity of attack was high and she landed face flat but before she could get up,one punch from Dragon ,made lights go out for her.

"Phew ", Dragon was beginning to feel the exhaustion but still he had to kill other two.

The duo were going together when Dragon suddenly fired a RPG towards them.

"Not believing their eyes,they tried to get out by jumping but the explosion was big and it took away one hand ,from both of them.

Accompanied by huge amount of blood loss and pain,they quickly found their neck touching dragon's sword and in a blink of an eye, both were rendered headless.

Dragon was now covered in blood of his assailants,and the fight was taking a huge toll on him. But he had to kill Kylie also. By some reason,he couldn't do it and threw her body in a nearby police department.

Dragon finally returned to darkness.

"I'll hunt you Ross,just wait",he said.

Thanks for your support and love,my dear friends. Will catch up with you guys, real soon. Next chapter will bring the current timeline and dragon fighting the forces,in a deadliest way possible.