Unleashed

Dragon woke up to a commotion which was coming from a nearby location  in the forest. He  quickly got up ,jumped gracefully onto the other trees and reached the spot from where the noise was coming.  Since he was around thirty to forty metres above the ground, so the dogs couldn't locate him.

"Interesting , looks like an able officer has been assigned  this case and judging from the numbers of dogs and their different breeds, it seems that multiple agencies have collaborated in this hunt for this mysterious murder", he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Purvi and one unit of special task force has arrived near the jungle, in response of response of an input provided  by a local informant. She has came fully prepared, judging by the the number of firearms her team was caring and  bulletproof vests were present on everyone's body.

"I think I should play  with them a little and should make them feel  what real horror means. I should wait for the night ,as it is more funnier at that time ", Dragon said to himself.

Ad the day drew closer towards its end ,the members of the task force were worried about their safety,as the forest was quite dense. Judging from their faces,Purvi  blasted on them saying that, if you people are afraid to work in the night ,then think about those common people who have to go to work in the night and think about all those women who suffer in the night,as that monster is still out there, Be a man and face your horrors , don't be afraid of them.

Purvi's words give a boost to the moral of the members and soon got ready to fight, began descending deeper into  the jungle. They were surprised to find a group of around thirty professionals, equipped with state of art weapons and night vision goggles, standing as if they were going to kill someone.

"Who are you guys? And what are you doing here at this time?", Purvi took aim towards them and the task force members did the same.

"Relax Officer! We're private professionals who have the order from the higher ups",he gave a copy of the order to Purvi to which she nodded and both groups went in different directions.

"What happened boss? Why didn't you let them go?", Ravi asked Purvi.

"They have an order directly from Chief minister of state and Head of Nation both. So I was helpless in doing so", Purvi said dejectedly.

Dragon saw this extra traffic in the forest as night creatures gave him the signals. Since he was merged with nature,he was simply unparalleled in camouflage. He got his weapons ready,and entered his battle mode.

The person who was last in the group suddenly felt something in his neck,but before he could scream,he dropped dead. Dragon picked the body in mid air,and climbed upon the tree and put the body there.

Dragon was following two guards,but they were quite skilled,so they fired multiple shots at him. Dragon dodged all of them and disappeared again in the forest.

"Intruder, intruder!!", Shouted the guards and everyone was more alert this time.

"Boss seems that our mystery person had arrived. Let's go and see if we can find him", said Jacob, elite marksman.

Dragon was quick as lightning as in a flick of second, two heads rolled down on the ground, leaving two lifeless bodies on the ground. The smell of blood and fresh spread in the forest.

Purvi and her team members also arrived at the scene and upon seeing the grotesque scene,they nearly emptied their stomach.

Nobody was in their senses,then suddenly, Rohan was pulled in the dark with a thunderous roar, clearly indicating that tigers have arrived.

"Shit, seems that the smell of blood and flesh have brought the creatures of the night closer", Purvi thought to herself.

"Don't lower your guard,the murderer and wild animals both are here. Shoot anything that you don't recognise",she said as she fired two shots where dragon was sitting few minutes ago.

"She's good ,but late as a fat man ", dragon thought to himself.

Two daggers made their way towards Jacob. His reflex was at par with the special forces,but the speed of dragon's daggers,was nearly inhuman.
They hit him in the legs and with a deep cry ,he fell down.

"God! This is getting worse", Purvi thought to herself while firing three shots near a lioness who was near them.

"Damn, this", she cursed her life while the sound of bullets echoed throughout the jungle.

Looks like,hunt has been started and nature is on the side of Dragon. Until next time, we'll meet again friends.