Chapter 30 - Finding Hugi....and Mira

After a quick stop in Asgard, we immediately went to Earth

After a quick stop in Asgard, we immediately went to Earth. "Hey guys, wassup?", I greeted everyone who is slouched in the common room. "Hey Meda, you look happy.", Nat asked me. "Please, don't remind us. It was very....brrrrr.", Tessa says. "Says the one doing it.", I retorted. "That must be what you're after.", Steve nodded towards Megin.

"Hello, I am Megin Johnson. I am the power stone, and I hold every power and energy there is. My power in this form is energy manipulation.", she introduced. "Reminders guys, when she's in stone form, don't ever pick her up bare hand, or ever. Among the sisters, she has the most volatile stone form.", I reminded the team.

"Okay. Now that's established, why are you happy? And what is that 'it' you're talking.", Tony asked and the other's looked intrigued as well. I look at Loki and Meda and the latter is queasy and fidgeting the collar of her suit. Nat immediately knew what I was talking about and smirked at the two. "Do you really want to know the full details, or just a quick bite of the story?", I smirked at Tony. "The long one.", Tony decided but I whispered to Nat that I had sex with my girlfriend.

"Nah, I think Cap will die if I tell the whole story. He's just too young to know what I did.", I winked at Cap and Tony spat his drink. "Really?! Reindeer Games and space girl had sex?!", Tony blurted out loud earning a smack from me, a dagger from Loki, and a photon blast from Meda. "Yes, Stark. And we used protection Lady Natasha.", he bowed his head to Nat.

"That is different from what I've heard.", I smirked. "Okay, we didn't use protection but I pulled out, in time.", Loki said embarrassed about the topic. "Okay, I deserved that. But how about you?", Tony asked. "I had sex with my girlfriend.", I said to them much to Steve's shock and Tony's amusement. "You had a girlfriend?", Steve asked after recollecting himself. "I'm 214, I'm not dead.", I say using his own words against him while Nat laughed, like genuinely laughed which shocked most of them except Clint. Steve just sighed and shook his head. "Who? Who is your girlfriend and what did you do?", Tony asked.

"Carol. Carol Danvers.", I say and the whole team erupted into chatter. "Isn't she supposed to be dead?", Steve asks. "Yet here you are alive and well.", I snarked back. "So Tony, do you really want to learn why I'm in a euphoric mood?", I smirked and winked at him then whispered "she fisted me". Causing him to spit his drink. "Good God, Bruce I need a therapy.", Tony immediately said. "It's really that obscene?", Steve asks and the sisters just groaned.

"They fisted each other like three times in one day, and I didn't count the times they fondled each other. It was just...brrrr.", Ether said bluntly which caused gags from the men and a chuckle from Nat. "FYI, it was just two.", I corrected crossing my arms and pouting. "It's not helping your case.", Tony says mock gagging. "I think we all need a therapy.", Bruce joked. "That is the story that makes me want to have a memory wipe again.", Bucky joked but it made Steve tense up.