Chapter 52 - Whatever it Takes: New York

Previously on Enhanced:

"Ratchet, how's it going?"

"It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal."

"Time travel suit? Not bad."

"Is it nanotech?"

"Yeah. It's the only way we can execute this safely."

"These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more."

We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs."

"Wai-Wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and..."

"Helga's right. First of all, that's horrible..."

"And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future."

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved."

"Yeah. I don't think so."

"Well, that's what I heard."

"What? By who? Who told you that?"

"Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time -Quantum Leap - A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time -Hot Tub Time Machine -Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel."

"This is known."

"I don't know why everyone believes that, but that isn't true. Think about it: If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. And your former present becomes the past. Which can't now be changed by your new future..."

"Alright, Clint. We're going in 3... 2... 1!"

"How much time did he walked around in that timeline?"

"A few hours, maybe?"

"Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?"

"Yeah, it worked. It worked."

"Okay, so the "how" works. Now we gotta figure out the when and the where. Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Well, I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones."

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history."

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in."

Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in."

"Let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?"

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead."

"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag."

"Morag's a planet. Quill was a person."