Chapter 23 - Long Explanation

Beep

Beep

.

.

.

.

.

Beep

.

.

.

.

.

Beep

.

.

.

What the hell is that beeping. I'm trying to sleep here. Someone make it stop.

.

.

.

.

.

Beep

.

.

.

.

Beep

.

.

.

.

Beep

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh, my fucking gods!! Fine! I'll do it myself! I tried to lift my hands but found that I couldn't but I did hear someone scrambling to their feet, then more feet came. I decided to open my eyes, which was a bad idea as my eyes quickly shut itself. I tried covering my eyes so it can adjust to the lights. Thankfully, someone lowered the lights and I could see more clearly.

"Mom? Are you good? Are you okay? Good Norns, don't you dare scare us like that ever again!", somebody says whom, I recognize as Tessa. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I face Tessa who is crying along with her sisters and the team, minus Thor , including Loki who is comforting Tessa, looking at me relieved. Loki with Tessa is really, really confusing. "Gods, how long have I been out?", I groaned while sitting up. "You're unconscious for two days.", Aya says. Oh wow, that really took a toll on me.

"So did you two finally admit you undying affection towards one another?", I asked the two which made them blush with Tessa gaping like a goldfish and Loki struggling to form a statement. The others were struggling to hold their laughs, save for Clint and Tessa's sisters who are laughing wildly.

Tessa glared at her sisters and the rest of the team started laughing out starting with Tony. "Ha, ha, very funny you two.", Tessa said to her sisters wiping her tears as she was crying before. "Don't worry about it Tessa, I approve of your relationship and I'm sure Thor is too.", I say laughing with the rest but only lightly. "I retract my statement, die. Go die, I don't care anymore.", she says pouting and glaring at me while Loki is still lost for words. I started coughing between my laughs causing Tessa to poof out of my room and poof right back in with a glass of water. "Where is Thor?", I asked Loki. "He went to Odin. He is trying to stop the Allfather from throwing us to the dungeons.", he said.