Chapter 22 - Battle of the Convergence

"Hey Tessa, do you think I'm powerful enough to teleport from here to the Avengers Tower?", I ask the girl beside me

"Hey Tessa, do you think I'm powerful enough to teleport from here to the Avengers Tower?", I ask the girl beside me. "No! Absolutely not! You're not teleporting anywhere until tomorrow. If you want to go, we'll go.", she says protectively. "What's gotten you so protective? I should be the one protecting here.", I whined. Is this a role reversal now? Is it because I'm injured? The girl just looked at me and I groaned. "Okay fine. Teleport us to 177A Bleecker Street. We're getting something that could help us.", I say and she nodded. I thought we are going now but she called Loki, which I thought peculiar. How did they get so close? The two doesn't even interact back in Asgard.

"Hey Loki! Come here! We're going to New York!!", Tessa shouted. Loki brought down his book and magicked his clothes into a suit, a business suit. I saw Tessa blush once she got a look at Loki so I pinched her making her yelp. "It's not good to ogle you know.", I whispered to her. She glared at me holding her arm that I pinched making me chuckle. Loki approaches us and asks us where in New York. "You two are aware that I'm still at large here at Midgard?", he says unamused to which I shrugged. "And what are we getting anyways?", he asks. I grinned at the two who just gave me questioning looks and Tessa teleported us anyways.

We arrived just outside the door and was about to knock when we were teleported inside. I looked at Tessa in confusion. "Was that you?", I asked to which she shook her head. Then a woman's voice speaks up. "Guardian, Space Stone, Loki Odinson.", she greets us. Loki draws his daggers and Tessa's eyes glowed. I raised my arms to stop them which they did although weapons ready. "There is no need for a fight. You are here for the time stone, are you?", she says stepping out of the light. Tessa immediately relaxed her stance and so does Loki. "Sister Time is here?", she asks the woman in-front of us. "She is.", the woman answers and gestures something. The amulet-like necklace opens up revealing Time stone.

The woman gives me the stone and I floated it before me and it automatically transforms. "Guardian. Sister Space.", she says and bows. Will all of them do that? "Will you help us get your sister, Reality, back to us?", I ask her and she nodded. "Then let's go. We have one more stop.", I say and prepare to leave when to lady who gave me the stone stopped me. "We still need her, so if you may bring her back temporarily after your mission.", she says. "Of course, sorcerer.", I say. and we walked out of the place. "Where to Guardian?", both girls asked. "Well, you need additional equipment so you can also fight without using your powers, so Avengers Tower it is.", I say and Loki's face dropped.

"Do you really think it's a good idea to go back to the tower?", he asks worried. "Sure! They love me there.", I say smiling at Loki. I know what bothers him but it's fun to tease. "Let me rephrase: Do you really think it's a good idea to bring me back to the Tower?", he asks again now pertaining to him. "Don't sweat about it, I control SHIELD and HYDRA, well a portion of HYDRA.", I reassure him patting him in the back for extra measures. We teleported to the entrance of the Avengers Tower and was greeted by security and SHIELD.