Chapter 46 - Your Trespassing on this City and on this Planet

Last chapter on Enhanced:

"It's ever since 2012. The time I blew up the Chitauri mothership. Its relatively small, almost forgettable."

"It's about Thanos. He wants to collect you six, or your stone forms at the very least."

"Then he could snap all life like this. He plans to wipe half of all life on the universe.",

"That's also the reason why he controlled me to attack New York. In exchange for Tessa, I get to rule Midgard."

"That's the thing. I don't know. Well, that's a first. You usually have some sort of counter to everything."

"I know and that's what scares me. I can't form any plan, any pre-emptive defense, follow-up attack of any kind."

"He's out to get our daughters Carol! He wants them. Loki's attack, Xandar fiasco, that's him. And for six years I've disregarded such a threat. I ignored warnings, and now I'm reaping it. the scary thing is, I don't know how to stop it. I can't see enough to the future."

"I'm s-sorry. I just can't eat or sleep knowing I can't do anything for our daughters. Carol they're going to be taken from me! From us! I can't live w-without them Carol! Without you! My family I lost too many families in my life. I ain't losing this one. We need to stop him even if it means my death."

"We need a place where we can battle freely. A wide-open space. We need an army too."

"I-I I know a place here on Earth. The most advanced nation here on the planet. Wakanda. We could also use Asgard's remaining army. We can go to Nidavellir to forge some weapons, a mixture of Vibranium and Uru."

"What do you need?"

"We need some Vibranium, an army, and a battlefield."

"Kwaye yintoni ekwenza ucinge ukuba iWakanda izakukunika isicelo sakho?(And what makes you think Wakanda will give you your request?)"

"Because I know you don't want to repeat the mistakes my good friend and your father, T'chaka, made in the past."

"When do you need it?"

====================

"There's no telling when

"There's no telling when. All we know is that he is the one moving now after failures of his...minions.", Gamora said. "He's out for me too after the failure to acquire Tessa and the loss of Hugi.", Loki entered. "Uhm, may I speak?", Hugi said and we all looked at her. "Actually, this bodies you gave us, are just corporeal illusions. But unlike Seidr, it's still having a physicality on it.", Hugi said. "It's like creating a body from scratch, bending reality.", Ether continued. "So, you mean to say that your stone bodies still exist?", I asked in confusion.