Chapter 20 - Into the Dark World

"We are still unable to restore the palace shields

"We are still unable to restore the palace shields. Our artillery cannot detect them, even Heimdall cannot see them. My King, we are all but defenseless.", Fandral says as he reports the damage done by the attack. "We might be able to see them, but I need to go to Midgard for that matter.", I say to Odin. He nods and I went to get Tessa and Ether. "Tessa, we're going to Midgard.", I say to Tessa who is beside her sister.

"Ether, you don't need to transform. Until we end Malekith under no circumstances you are to transform into your stone form, am I clear dear?", I say to her. I magicked my dress into my armor because that's the only time I can use them in stone form and called Tessa who immediately transformed. I closed my fists and immediately, a portal opened in front of Stark Towers, well now the Avengers Tower.

I walked inside the building and into the security gates but it blared. "It's me JARVIS. Andromeda Johnson.", I say as security came in. I sighed and opened up my wings so they will recognize me. "I'm sorry Miss Johnson but you're not in the access list. Shall I call Mr. Stark down?", he asks me.

"Yes, call him down. Mention that I'm on a tight schedule so come down ASAP. I'm just going to sit in the lobby waiting area.", I say and turned around shooing the guards aside me. "Let's sit for a while Ether. Tessa if you want to transform, then transform. We can call Heimdall down.", I say to my arm and Stone Tessa glowed and transformed into her human form.

"Wow. What is this place?", she asks in wonder. "I was thinking the same thing.", Ether finally spoke! I caressed her hair and smiled that she spoke. We heard the elevator ding and out came Tony and Bruce. Both men saw us and came towards us. "Hey Anthony.", I greet him and hugged him then slapped him. "I must say I deserve that for not giving you access to the tower.", he said but I slapped him again.

"That I don't know why.", he said. "That's for giving away your address to terrorists. Did Maria ever teach you on stranger danger? By the Norns, what an idiot you are.", I berate him. "I am sorry? It wasn't intentional, I was suffering PTSD.", he tries to defend himself. I hear laughing from my back and see my daughters laughing. "And they are?", Tony asks. "I was thinking the same thing.", Bruce said beside him. I motioned them to follow me so they can meet the two.

"Tony, Bruce, this is Tessa and Ether. Tessa, Ether, this is Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. Tony is my godson and Bruce is my friend. And these two...", I say and went in between the laughing duo. "...are my daughters.", I proudly say. The two men were shocked by this info. "I didn't know you married in Asgard. I taught you liked women, not men.", Tony commented and I rolled my eyes. "Long story. I'll tell once the conflict on Asgard is resolved.", I say.

He just shrugged and invited me in the penthouse. "So, what do you need? JARVIS said you're on a tight schedule.", he finally asked me the question. "Infrared lenses, thermal imaging equipment. We're currently dealing with an enemy vehicle who is invisible even for Asgard's all-seeing, all-hearing guardian.", I say hoping not to offend Heimdall. "Hmm. Thank God SHIELD is in here too.", he said before telling JARVIS to stop on the 20th floor. Must be where the weapons vault is.