Chapter 40 - Equal, Twins, and Strange

"Hold tight. Traveling by Bifrost is an experience."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Asgard!", Heimdall announced once we all arrived

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Asgard!", Heimdall announced once we all arrived. They were all in awe. "This is the second time Midgardians have ever set foot to Asgard and the first time in over a millennia Asgard and Midgard have ever mingled again. Asgard will question the Accords Seeing as Thor and Loki are involved here.", I say to them as the carriages arrive. They all got in their respective carriages and went on for a slow drive to the palace.

We got to the palace and I introduce everyone to Odin. "This is the King of Norway, his Queen, and the country's prime minister. The one I said that will cater Asgardian refugees in the event of Ragnarök.", I say Odin nodded and bowed to him as a sign of respect. "Asgard is in debt for your hospitality.", Odin said. The introductions went for another 30 minutes and then we head down to the conference hall, which was molded by Ether to mimic the one in Vienna.

+++++++++++++++

The Accords have been ratified after almost five hours of debate, conference, and molding to satisfy everyone's need. Of course, we took breaks, three 30 minute-ones. During those breaks Odin, the King of Norway, President of Iceland, President of Finland, King Sweden, and the Queen of Denmark talked about Asgard's refugees if Ragnarök ever comes. They now have two hours to explore Asgard.

"Great job babe!", Carol approached me and kissed me. All my work paid off and the Avengers Accords is now signed by all countries, including Asgard. "Thanks. I didn't just do it for the team, but also to all Inhumans. I'm part of them in way.", I kissed her back. "And that's why I loved you. You always think, care, and love everyone.", she says. Aww. "Thanks, hun.", I started humming 'She Will Be Loved'.

"Tap on my window, knock on my door, I want to make you feel beautiful"

"I know I tend to get so insecure; it doesn't matter anymore."

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies, it's compromise that moves us along."

"My heart is full and my door's always open, you come anytime you want."

"Idon't mind spending every day, out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look forthe girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while. And shewill be loved.", we both sang the chorus. "And Ifeel I'm loved.", I whispered to her then kissed her.

", I whispered to her then kissed her